By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - People said Pokemon is for kids...

Ka-pi96 said:
tak13 said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Pretty much

I've only ever leveled one Pokemon up to 100

oh! i forgot to mention leveling up!so,you aren t keen on wi-fi battles?

Nope, not really. Mostly just main game, I've tried some nuzlocke challenges after that as well. But no online battling, way too strategic for me. I kinda suck at strategies and stuff

HA!i love  the main game too,but as i said to ktay i m obsessed with wifi battles,training and strategies and this must be due to the competitive nature of my character!You cannot conceive how I feel when I win a hard foe!

Around the Network

You're never too old to have fun games are for everyone

Ninten78 said:
You're never too old to have fun games are for everyone

Gaming hasn t age!For example, using guns and killing does't mean that  you re mature...!

It is targeted towards kids yea. There were a lot of man children there for sure lol.

Ka-pi96 said:
tak13 said:
ktay95 said:

No. I spent over 1000 hours on Diamond, most of which was speant in the underground base =P
But yeah most people that buy Pokemon buy it for the main game, not competitvie battling and training.

i don t disagree,teeqoz asked me what i meant by playing it seriously and why impied that is hard for kids to ply!i said wi-fi battles,training and strategies!Ka-pi considers these boring,so i had to ask this!yeah,i am one from those who they buy it for the main game but i m obsessed with wi-fi battles,training and strategies!This must be due to the competitive nature of my character!

Well, it's not really the Wi-Fi battles themselves that I think are boring, it's all the strategy. I just wanna use Pokemon I like and use whichever move I feel like using without having to plan 10 turns in advance or something. Obviously because of that I suck at the battles (and all other strategy games ) and hence don't really enjoy them

I feel you and i understand you!You like them in the way the were in gba era!Choosing items,specific pokemon natures,movesets,combinations and other things are quite painful!My favorite thing is to catch them all(i even did that in pokemon red rescue team,explorers of time and sky,i will do it on gates to infinity if i finally buy it,it isn t a very good when you compare it to the predecessors)on platinum i completed pokedex alone(my ditto had many kids:P) i have many friends that they love wi fi battles,they have lured me.We even have a pokemon fanclub that organizes battling events and many people come and participate!Guess what...the most are adults and teens ;)

Around the Network
OdinHades said:
Pokemon is mainly made for kids, there's no denying that. There wouldn't be a silly TV show otherwise. However, that doesn't mean that adults can't enjoy it. There are also many many adults who enjoy Lion King and so many more Disney movies. But that doesn't mean that those movies were made for adults.

Pretty much this.

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

yes, it is mainly for kids, but it is also for RPG gamers... 

ha i'm an adult and cannot wait for alpha sapphire!!!

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

drake_tolu said:

That proves nothing, just rule 34 in action