By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So Umm, Out of All The Games This Gen So Far, Only 6 Are Over 90+ on Metacritic... And All Are Nintendo Games (4 are 1st Party)! XD

BeElite said:
tbone51 said:
BeElite said:
LMAO yes exclude TLOuR cause it out ranks all you have lol.

Hahahaahahahaaaahhaahaa No.

Its a last gen game, want to leave it in the past? Or i can add SMG+SMG2 and it beats that? Or LoZ OoT? I mean this is gen 8 only, maybe you should, um... Calm down :-/

Two remsters > all you got

Fact.

SMG+SMG2 > Two remasters

Fact.

Seriously, i didt add in nintendo's Remakes+Ports, why so mad for? 

Around the Network
chuckyj1 said:
Metacritic is $h1t. Forza Horizon 2 got a 1/5 stars from a site and was listed on Metacritic reviews. I understand you may not be a racing fan... the same site gave Drive Club a 3/5... are you F***ing kidding me? And that site gets taken into account in Metacritic?

Metacritic sucks as a whole, but it is nice to go in and see a compilation of reviews for a certain game. I don't take Metacritic seriously as a whole though.

Until Metacritic regulates the sites they take into account the site is ultimately a joke.

Damn, which site is that? Thats messed up, i heard many good things about Forza H2!

Leadified said:
Wii U is in it's 2nd year and 3DS in it's 3rd year so yeah this seems about right.

Do Note that 3ds + WiiU both had 90+ games at 1 year mark like PS4/X1 (SM3DW+SM3DL+Rayman Legends)

tbone51 said:

SMG+SMG2 > Two remasters

Fact.

Seriously, i didt add in nintendo's Remakes+Ports, why so mad for? 

Cause you did it to win by cherry picking, compare all no bs leaving this off or that.  PS4 has the most highest rated games, you have to cherry pick to make your side win t make your self feel better about your console.   

Quote Tree Shortened and User Moderated - Conegamer

mZuzek said:
BeElite said:
tbone51 said:
BeElite said:

Its a last gen game, want to leave it in the past? Or i can add SMG+SMG2 and it beats that? Or LoZ OoT? I mean this is gen 8 only, maybe you should, um... Calm down :-/

Two remsters > all you got

Fact.

It would be a fact if we're talking Metacritic. But since my console has the incredible power of "backwards compatibility" (crazy new thing to do!), then I guess I can say two little cute Mario games for babies > all you got. The point stands - this argument is really stupid.

Its is stupid, compare all games streight up dont cherry pick shit just casue your side loses if you dont.  

Around the Network
BeElite said:
mZuzek said:
BeElite said:

Its not,

Thats why PS4 has more higher ranked games, if we go by meta. 

Yeah, ports of a year old game, from last gen. Basically like i said in op. New Gen 8 games. I didn't add LoZ an extra 2 times in the opening did I. Adding in ports is an excuse, and a bad one when talking new experiences from gen 8 only.

tbone51 said:
Leadified said:
Wii U is in it's 2nd year and 3DS in it's 3rd year so yeah this seems about right.

Do Note that 3ds + WiiU both had 90+ games at 1 year mark like PS4/X1 (SM3DW+SM3DL+Rayman Legends)

Well yes that's true but you know what I mean. If Dragon Age and Shadow of Mordor (XBO version) only got a few more points...

tbone51 said:
BeElite said:

Rayman Legends is on 7 gen consoles also though...

Lot of cherry picking in this thread.....And even at that all I see is that the 3DS has great games. There are only two wiiU games on that list.

mZuzek said:
BeElite said:

Its is stupid, compare all games streight up dont cherry pick shit just casue your side loses if you dont.  

I'm not even cherry picking anything, this isn't my thread. But remasters of previous gen titles are still previous gen titles.
And as I said, if we're counting previous gen titles that can be played on current gen platforms, Wii U still comes out on top with Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2.

With that out of the way, I will inform you, BeElite, that it's really late and I really need to get some sleep, so I'll be leaving. And I wish you good luck - trust me, you'll need it.

LOL Keep tellign your self what ever lulluby you need to get through your day.