By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict Sales for Smash Bros. Wii U

Tagged games:

mZuzek said:
RCTjunkie said:
Considering Mario Kart 8 had 1.2 million first week, 1.5 million isn't out of the question

Yes. But those 1.2 million were shipped+digital, whereas here we're talking specifically physical sold in the US.

Not shipped, sold.

So, 1,200,000 Sold+digital.

Around the Network

Any moment now? Does anybody know exactly when reviews will come out?

fory77 said:
Any moment now? Does anybody know exactly when reviews will come out?

either midnight EST or PST ismy guess, so either 14 hours or 17 hours from now

620k First week sales in USA and a Metascore of 93.

It should be able to earn a metascore of 90+. The much more bareboned 3DS managed 85.

I'd say 95 but reviewers seem to score a bit lower these days so I predict 92

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

Around the Network

700k FW in NA. Meta avg of 90.

The Screamapillar is easily identified by its constant screaming—it even screams in its sleep. The Screamapillar is the favorite food of everything, is sexually attracted to fire, and needs constant reassurance or it will die.

TreeTurtle said:
88 meta, 1m

Wow I was dead wrong. Average is 94 right now.

nice

It's still early; Meta scores tend to drop as the review count grows.

curl-6 said:
It's still early; Meta scores tend to drop as the review count grows.

I swear on everything i love, i knew you were going to say this as your first reply to the metascore XD (though i thought it would be in the official thread one).

Dont sound salty now, its a 94 and it had a 96 before the 13th reviewer came along. (only 1 score so far undr a 90 so far out of 14)

We all know this(about scores settling in) but this still literally ripped past your prediction (wasnt it a 20%-30% a chance to get over 89? its way higher than an 89!!!). Metascore will settle between 91-95 when its all said and done. :0