By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xenoblade Chronicles X development updates thread - Metal Gear Rising designer working on the Dolls

curl-6 said:
the_dengle said:

Are you worried they will cripple the game's level design?

More that the online will intrude on the single player game. I don't want any shitty online interaction, I just want everyone else to piss so I can enjoy my solo experience.

You didn't acknowledge it so I need to verify that you understood my reference.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
curl-6 said:
the_dengle said:

Are you worried they will cripple the game's level design?

More that the online will intrude on the single player game. I don't want any shitty online interaction, I just want everyone else to piss so I can enjoy my solo experience.

I did. ;)

curl-6 said:
the_dengle said:

I did. ;)

Very good.

Then you should recognize I'm trying to convey to you that you shouldn't worry about such things. Especially with Takahashi, who is clearly obsessed with the narrative of his games. He won't jeopardize the storytelling by messing it up with a bunch of other players wandering around in circles jumping up and down and teabagging you without your permission.

im not a jrpg fan but the more i hear about this game the better it sounds. i might just have to pick this one up day one

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

That's definitely a good sign! You should just update this thread with the new updates Clyde, at least until we get a more firm release date so we can use an official thread

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

What new updates?

Clyde32 said:
What new updates?

On your original post: "which he said he’ll be sharing 2-3 times a week."

Yeah, make it official.

*drools*

Alright. This will be the official Xenoblade Chronicles X updates thread.

New post. 

Tetsuya Takahashi has once again taken to the Xenoblade Chronicles X Twitter account and has shared another message about the game.

There’s not too much new here, though Takahashi reiterates that Monolith Soft’s RPG is nearing the end of development. He also mentions that the team managed “to overcome several obstacles as far as game development goes.”

Here’s Takahashi’s message in full:

“This is a continuation of our my previous talk. The development [of Xenoblade Chronicles X] did have its twists and turns, but we were able to finish up (just a little more until it’s complete) Xenoblade Chronicles X in the sci-fi world we aimed for from the beginning in a seamless open-world with online play, and I feel that we were able to overcome several obstacles as far as game development goes.”

“With the vast world that was shown when Iwata-san introduced the game in the Nintendo Direct the other day, it would bring me great pleasure to have you folks get to thoroughly explore it.”