By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 15 November 2014 (ACU #2, MCC #1 SKU)

bananaking21 said:
so when do you guys think PES will die?

The serie have never really had a strong first week. PES 12 and 13 Sold 23k first week and PES 14 Sold 10k(PS3 versions).  Alot of new games this week so chart position might not tell the truth(Hopefully because Fifa need it)

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
GTAexpert said:
kowenicki said:

...and for a fairer comparison, where is Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One thats been out for a week longer?  You're welcome.

That's not fair either, FH2 s available on both XB1 nad 360, its a huge franchise compared to a new IP and it didn't have server problems. So consider all those things and driveclub isn't droppinng like a rock, since it dropped 7 places in the charts when 6 new games were released debuting above it.

I was referring to just the Xbox One version thats still at number 32 on the individual chart (Driveclub has left the individual chart)

As I said, it has its advantages, and looking at the all formats charts, Driveclub probably is close to being in the top 40 in the individual formats.

So AC PS4 > AC One despite the bundle and marketing , impressive

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

GTAexpert said:
kowenicki said:
GTAexpert said:
kowenicki said:

...and for a fairer comparison, where is Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One thats been out for a week longer?  You're welcome.

That's not fair either, FH2 s available on both XB1 nad 360, its a huge franchise compared to a new IP and it didn't have server problems. So consider all those things and driveclub isn't droppinng like a rock, since it dropped 7 places in the charts when 6 new games were released debuting above it.

I was referring to just the Xbox One version thats still at number 32 on the individual chart (Driveclub has left the individual chart)

As I said, it has its advantages, and looking at the all formats charts, Driveclub probably is close to being in the top 40 in the individual formats.

Don't think so
It is 5 spots behind GTAV a 2 sku game. 360 sku is for sure above it. Mabye even both

Titanfall is 2 places ahead of Driveclub. PC version is nearly non existing. So Xbox One version could be above, too
But it's all probably very close. Driceclub can fall out of the combined top 40 next week...

kowenicki said:
Blood_Tears said:
kowenicki said:
Blood_Tears said:
Also, Sunset Overdrive is falling like a rock. I had a feeling it would get lost in the holiday shuffle.

erm, no.

Thats two tries you have had in this thread now.

Its fallen 13 places.  There are 9 new entries and 4 versions of COD in that 13. lol.

2 tries?  at what, commenting in a thread?   Someone's on the defensive today, keep putting out those fires Kowen. It's always a good laugh watching your hypocritical comments especially with your inevitable "where's Driveclub?" comments week over week.  Thanks for the laugh this AM.   :)

good point... where is it?

now thats a rock.

DC is currently occupied at outselling FH2...😁

Around the Network

I'm yet a bit shocked that AC across all platforms sold less than WD PS4.

It is just crazy see a new IP outselling by a good margin a solid and famous franchise.

Please do try to keep quote trees below three quotes! It's not very nice to look at.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
Please do try to keep quote trees below three quotes! It's not very nice to look at.

so is your avatar but you dont hear us complaining. 

bananaking21 said:
Conegamer said:

so is your avatar but you dont hear us complaining. 

Touche. Let's leave it at that and get back on topic then I suppose.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Uk chartz are so depressing...