By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - UK Charts Week Ending 15 November 2014 (ACU #2, MCC #1 SKU)

tbone51 said:

You saying that and many others isnt a big deal. But the guy not once comments on anything successful "Nintendo" just wants to downplay it whenever the chance arises. Like where are the comments for SSB 3DS in the other sales thread? Nowhere to be seen. 

I personally dont like it when somebody's agenda is to make something look bad, wheither it be nintendo or Sony/MS/any third party/etc :-/

That's because Selvaria Bles is a ruthless, evil woman.

Just the way I like them.

Around the Network
drake_tolu said:
Best Halo MCC scenario:
150K UK
750K USA
1.3M WW

Worst case scenario:
80K UK
400K USA
680K WW

--------------------
Not bad!

It's bad for UK either way though.I mean,it's obvious that US is pushing MCC numbers up but,globally speaking,if MCC under perform on UK that means it will underperform even harder in ROW where Sony dominates.

X360 was already weak Worldwide,how much weaker will Xone be?

Wright said:
tbone51 said:

You saying that and many others isnt a big deal. But the guy not once comments on anything successful "Nintendo" just wants to downplay it whenever the chance arises. Like where are the comments for SSB 3DS in the other sales thread? Nowhere to be seen. 

I personally dont like it when somebody's agenda is to make something look bad, wheither it be nintendo or Sony/MS/any third party/etc :-/

That's because Selvaria Bles is a ruthless, evil woman.

Just the way I like them.

Justified!!!!??? :0

tbone51 said:

What can I say... women like these are my weakness.

Wright said:
tbone51 said:

What can I say... women like these are my weakness.

Esdeath? (akame ga kill) Overpowered character,and one of the cheapest in Anime/Manga history in terms of combat.

Around the Network
tbone51 said:

Esdeath? (akame ga kill) Overpowered character,and one of the cheapest in Anime/Manga history in terms of combat.

I meant Selvaria Bles, which is Ryu's new avatar of choice :P

And I google'd a bit of Akame Ga Kill since I had no clue who she was...Google Images certainly shows some interesting things...

OttoniBastos said:
drake_tolu said:
Best Halo MCC scenario:
150K UK
750K USA
1.3M WW

Worst case scenario:
80K UK
400K USA
680K WW

--------------------
Not bad!

It's bad for UK either way though.I mean,it's obvious that US is pushing MCC numbers up but,globally speaking,if MCC under perform on UK that means it will underperform even harder in ROW where Sony dominates.

Lol what are u talking about. Halo cea did 54k first week. Either way if mcc did 80k or 160k it's between 55% up and 200%up on cea. That doesn't include digital either. Cea didn't get a digital release at launch, mcc did.

Halo MCC will sell 5+ million copies(including digital)

halo 5 will sell 10 million copies(including digital)

x1 will pass ps4 in USA, and UK.

starcraft said:
MCC entered at third and was the 7th biggest launch of any publisher, on just one title.

UK sales overall must have been monstrous this week...

It was the 7th biggest XBO launch.

OttoniBastos said:
drake_tolu said:
Best Halo MCC scenario:
150K UK
750K USA
1.3M WW

Worst case scenario:
80K UK
400K USA
680K WW

--------------------
Not bad!

Yes, X360 was so weak wordwide. only 30m+ units sold out of us and uk.
If u cut off Japan, the PS3 only sold 10m more in the rest of the world

The X360 was not weak wordwide. The Xb1 indeed is right now...

Can somebody explain to me how is Frozen: Olaf's Quest on the UK charts for so long?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.