Forums - Gaming Discussion - my problem with nintendo

nintendo

should change nothing 105 28.00%

software only company 56 14.93%

your crazy man nintendo rules 212 56.53%

Total:373
tbone51 said:

Yeap, two things as well...

1. Pokemon: Finally put it on Consoles. Personlly im fine with just HHs, but i would definitely play on big screen! I know millions of others woud do the same. TBH pokemon would definitely be one of the best things to have both a HC/HH, as on the go and at home on the big screen.

2. We need that amiibo functionality game. A Kingdom Hearts/Disney Infinity style game but a unique one that would benefit heavily for Nintendo Fusion. Especially if its a launch game. IMAGINE THAT *.* 

Now now. I always dream for a Red version remake in 3D. Do it Nintendo.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:
tbone51 said

Now now. I always dream for a Red version remake in 3D. Do it Nintendo.

I really think they'll go back and do something like this.

Though this is the likely pattern based off of my pokemon knowledge+Gamefreaks History. (the years depend if they skip a year since pokemon isnt technically a yearly franchise, my guess next main game will skip 2015 for a summer 2016 release)

2015/2016: Pokemon XY2/Z (Gen 6 third installments) 3DS

2016/2017: Pokemon Gen 7 Pair 3DS

2017/2018: Pokemon Gen 7 Third Installment/Direct Sequel 3DS

2019: Pokemon Gen 8 or Pokemon Red/Blue Huge Remake (this if they break the standard releases) HDS (Nintendo Fusion)

or...

2021: Pokemon Red/Blue Huge Remake (25 year anniversary

Nintendo always build their console with their franchises in mind, and not so much about third party.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
H.E.R. said:
silentdj151 said: Sega has sonic so you are implying that Sonic=Mario/Zelda

To say Nintendo would fail as a software only company because previous console makers that didn't't have a good 1st party software brands in first place is not fair comparison.

I can't tell the future but Nintendo's market share is being eroded.

Nintendo's consoles have and still are profitable, something they simply can't make up by having their games go multiplatform. You do realize the massive layoffs Nintendo would have if they turned into a third-party developer? And with less teams means less games. And with less games means even more bitching about how Nintendo isn't developing anything new. Also with less teams means the quality of their games can dip as well.

Bigger company doesn't equal better results by your logic EA would create and produce the best games

but I am done with this, I know Nintendo will always make a console, but I will always buy it used 

I'll kill myself before Nintendo goes third party.

... Wait, I mean Nintendo will kill themselves before that happens...!

Around the Network

So, the OP says they'll if they continue their platform business, they'll rely more heavily on Mario/Zelda, but that could easily be said if they go software only. Except, Nintendo platforms are one of the last homes of A/B-games.
If they go third party, there's a good chance they'll have to resort to third party business practices and use the AAA-business model to stay competitive. Their games would be directly competing against big AAA games, it'll force them to decrease their budgets on most of their games and funnel them to a select few big titles. Take a look at Sega, SE, and practically every other big publisher.

silentdj151 said:  Bigger company doesn't equal better results by your logic EA would create and produce the best games

F EA or any other game developer in this conversation. You brought up talking strictly Nintendo. Do YOU honestly think Nintendo as a game developer would be better if they laid off a sizeable portion of their employees?

NintendoPie said:

Oh great.. this BS again. I'd get banned if I said what I think of you right now cause I'm 100% sure you're one and quite frankly one of the biggest "ones". .....

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

MohammadBadir said:
NintendoPie said:

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile