By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Yeah I Believe The XB1 WILL Beat PS4 For December NPD Also

Who will win December NPD

XB1 137 26.92%

PS4 372 73.08%

Total:509

I don't think MCC or AW are going to move huge amounts of hardware in December. Most of the hardware effect of those games is November. The price cut is the major influence here and it is possible it will carry through to December. Better online is a bit of a sore point given the online problems with MCC. Should be sorted by December though.

Not voting because it's too close to call.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Around the Network

I'm sure that PS4 will win in December.

Assuming each company is able to have enough stock available, whoever wins November is going to win December.

I say that's Xbox.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Hell yeah, it will win all sales from now on!

TheDrill said:

Around the Network

If the November lead is about or over 20%, than the Xbox One will proably win December, too
All consoles have about 100% increase November to Decmber. But Playstaion is often stronger and slightly over 100%, while Xbox is often just shy of 90%

TheDrill said:

No it won't...

Teeqoz said:
TheDrill said:

No it won't...

Ur right. they will not win the PS4 pricecut month.
Neither some ohter.

I think the PS4 fans will be a little surprised at how much the XB1 will sell better in the US for both Nov and Dec. Might beat it by a million between both those months. The gap in the US might be very small by Jan.

With that said, the PS4 may just go back to beating the XB1 in the US starting in Jan. The difference will be that if it does do that, it will be by a much smaller margin.

It is near the end of the end....

Teeqoz said:
TheDrill said:

No it won't...

No it won't because..?

It is near the end of the end....