By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Official Amiibos Thread] Discussion!!! Shulk Coming In (US), Which Amiibos do You have?

Which 2nd Wave Amiibo is your Favorite?

Pit 26 25.24%

Captain Falcon 18 17.48%

Zelda 24 23.30%

Luigi 11 10.68%

Diddy Kong 7 6.80%

Little Mac 16 15.53%

Total:102

Now many shops are limiting to one per customer. do we know if it is per account or order?

For some reason Peach classic series is already sold out together with Mario and Toad.

I am sure that they want to sell more Super smash stock for Mario and peach before making new one for classic series.

Switch!!!

Around the Network

Waiting for my Lucario, Ike and Bowser to arrive with Robin, Lucina, Ness and Pacman preordererd

MANUELF said:
Waiting for my Lucario, Ike and Bowser to arrive with Robin, Lucina, Ness and Pacman preordererd

Where did you preorder Wave 4 MANUELF?

Three weeks and no new amiibo shipments in my city.

As of this post I have 13 amiibos and 6 more shipping soon. Now I have to have them all, lol.

Symbios63 said:
Another amiibo guy reporting in.

I got 7 of them. Mario, Link, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Peach and Captain Falcon.

I was only planning to get one or two...

And now I still want to get Bowser, Rosalina (hahaha!), Yoshi, Samus and Kirby... and maybe more.... I am weak.

Ha I was only planning a couple as well, but now I have 8 and just got confirmatoin that Shulk was shipped.

Mario, Luigi, Pikachu, Link, Zelda, Samus, Marth and Ike are what I have at moment.  I also think I have Sonic pre-ordered, but can't remember if I do or not.  Guess I'll find out when it tells me it shipped someday.  

I still want for sure, Lucina, Robin and Ganondorf.  Then there is like 10 maybe's which will probably end up getting as well.  Well all depends on price.  Freaking Pit I want, but its like $50.  Damn scalpers.  

irstupid said:
Symbios63 said:
Another amiibo guy reporting in.

I got 7 of them. Mario, Link, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, Zelda, Peach and Captain Falcon.

I was only planning to get one or two...

And now I still want to get Bowser, Rosalina (hahaha!), Yoshi, Samus and Kirby... and maybe more.... I am weak.

Ha I was only planning a couple as well, but now I have 8 and just got confirmatoin that Shulk was shipped.

Mario, Luigi, Pikachu, Link, Zelda, Samus, Marth and Ike are what I have at moment.  I also think I have Sonic pre-ordered, but can't remember if I do or not.  Guess I'll find out when it tells me it shipped someday.  

I still want for sure, Lucina, Robin and Ganondorf.  Then there is like 10 maybe's which will probably end up getting as well.  Well all depends on price.  Freaking Pit I want, but its like $50.  Damn scalpers.  

I just got Sheik and Bowser, so I have nine now... This is a dangerous thing to start (wallet is crying...). I am like you as I will not spend anything more than the regular price (Farewell Rosalina...). I will just buy slowly the one I want if I find them (no preordering either, I want to see them before buying...).

Have a nice hunt.

Around the Network
Joaco <3 N64 said:
MANUELF said:

As of this post I have 13 amiibos and 6 more shipping soon. Now I have to have them all, lol.

Amazon UK, they will cost like 340 pesos each with shipping included but is worth it to not be a Latamel pet

Amiibo distribution sucks, is there any way we can reach Nintendo and told them to produce/distribute more of them? half wave 2 is impossible to get, and almost all of wave 3 is nowhere to be found in USA. Let's not even mention my country, they have brought exactly ZERO amiibos to the stores.

MANUELF said:
Joaco <3 N64 said:

Amazon UK, they will cost like 340 pesos each with shipping included but is worth it to not be a Latamel pet

Damn I could have preordered from Amazon UK all of them but decided not to because the mexican peso is getting raped by pretty much everything.

Toon Link is impossible to find at normal price. It's out of stock everywhere. I think I'll just have to wait until Friday when it launches at GameStop.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Joaco <3 N64 said:
MANUELF said:

Damn I could have preordered from Amazon UK all of them but decided not to because the mexican peso is getting raped by pretty much everything.

If you think about is better to pay 1000 pesos for three amiibos than waiting 2 months for them to come to Mexico and them being preorder only everywhere

PD: I have Ike and Bowser coming from there and I didnt expect them to be shipped before April 24th so I dont know how to pay them :S