By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Official Amiibos Thread] Discussion!!! Shulk Coming In (US), Which Amiibos do You have?

Which 2nd Wave Amiibo is your Favorite?

Pit 26 25.24%

Captain Falcon 18 17.48%

Zelda 24 23.30%

Luigi 11 10.68%

Diddy Kong 7 6.80%

Little Mac 16 15.53%

Total:102
tbone51 said:
[img]http://nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/uploads/amiibo-compat-chart-656x806.jpg[/mg]

That explains why I only get links weapons with his amiibo xD very good chart

Around the Network

According to Target, the Samus and Star Fox amiibo will be discontinued soon. If legit, I'm glad I picked up the Samus amiibo first. http://www.gamersftw.co.uk/source-starfox-samus-amiibos-discontinued/

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

picked up the Pit amiibo from Amazon today before they sold out again. My collection is now complete.

Only have samus and Mario. I think Mario is the best looking one out of all of them overall. It has no ugly stand, solid materials, and the colors are pretty nice. Link by contrast looks bad especially the face.

I have now all Wave 1 and Wave 2 Amiibos, waiting for Wave 3 ;)

Around the Network

Got a pit and falcon today.

Guys my pikachu is lv 30 but thats my only amiibo
I made him so damn cheap

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Got Pit today!!!!!

RolStoppable said:
Didn't Nintendo say that eventually they will sell cards that function like amiibos? Any news on that?

Not yet, though i believe Reggie touch upon that slightly the other day. 

They definitely need to put that out ASAP, my guess around E3 when all the Smash Amiibos release. It also makes more sense doing a pokemon game with the cards instead of figurines...

My Captain Falcon, Pit and Luigi finally arrived today. Just missing Little Mac (have him preordered) and I have all wave 2.