By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How much wii u will sell this week with the release of mario kart 8 deluxe bundle and the Captain toad treasure tracker in Japan?it sold 14k+,those who predicted 15k or near 15k are the winners!!!!!

How much wii u will sell this week with the release of mario kart 8 deluxe bundle and the Captain toad treasure tracker in Japan?

10k+ 42 28.19%

20k+ 38 25.50%

30k+ 19 12.75%

40k+ 11 7.38%

50k+ 8 5.37%

60k+ 31 20.81%

Total:149

Considering for how long Nintendo fans have been using the "because of MK8 bundle" excuse for the abysmal Wii U numbers in Japan, I'm expecting over 50k, and that would just break even all those sales lost throughout.

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Around the Network
eFKac said:
Considering for how long Nintendo fans have been using the "because of MK8 bundle" excuse for the abysmal Wii U numbers in Japan, I'm expecting over 50k, and that would just break even all those sales lost throughout.

Our theory is not  for abysmal wii u numbers...but falling from its 8k-9k baseline:P

spurgeonryan said:
tak13 said:
spurgeonryan said:
10-15 thousand. Low guess....

did you read the op?...

Yes? I have no faith in the Japanese. But I do like Nintendo and hope it does much better than what I said.

You are completely right... ;) i just asked you because some didn t and didn t see the wii party u bundle 1323% boost...so i put that fact in the title:P

How ever be bold spurgy,look at me,i took the risk:P

You didn't give me the option to go lower...I mean it won't be much higher than 10k I wouldn't have thought. I hope the numbers prove me wrong.

Today is the day. :P we will learn the results. :P However,predicttttttttt now!You have time!

Around the Network

10k max

spurgeonryan said:
tak13 said:
spurgeonryan said:
tak13 said:

did you read the op?...

Yes? I have no faith in the Japanese. But I do like Nintendo and hope it does much better than what I said.

You are completely right... ;) i just asked you because some didn t and didn t see the wii party u bundle 1323% boost...so i put that fact in the title:P

How ever be bold spurgy,look at me,i took the risk:P

Your first risk was running out of space in the title of this thread! :p

It will do decently, maybe Smash can boost sales of Wii U games as well there.

hahahhhhhhhahahahaahhaahhaahahahahaah!i have a BIG problem with the titles!ioiiiii give me more space:P

9k bump, under most predictions

tak13 said:
spurgeonryan said:

did you read the op?...

Lol this is funny, you calling him out but he was actually too high, boost was 9k!

Seece said:
tak13 said:
spurgeonryan said:

did you read the op?...

Lol this is funny, you calling him out but he was actually too high, boost was 9k!

.......seece before you intervene read the whole discussion!i asked a lot members to see if they read the op. not for its prediction but for other reasons...!goodbye ;)