By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How much wii u will sell this week with the release of mario kart 8 deluxe bundle and the Captain toad treasure tracker in Japan?it sold 14k+,those who predicted 15k or near 15k are the winners!!!!!

How much wii u will sell this week with the release of mario kart 8 deluxe bundle and the Captain toad treasure tracker in Japan?

10k+ 42 28.19%

20k+ 38 25.50%

30k+ 19 12.75%

40k+ 11 7.38%

50k+ 8 5.37%

60k+ 31 20.81%

Total:149
tak13 said:
Seece said:

Lol this is funny, you calling him out but he was actually too high, boost was 9k!

.......seece before you intervene read the whole discussion!i asked a lot members to see if they read the op. not for its prediction but for other reasons...!goodbye ;)

No, they made a prediction you didn't like and kept pointing out the 1323% boost (that is irrelevent clearly) to change their minds.

Around the Network
Seece said:
tak13 said:
Seece said:

Lol this is funny, you calling him out but he was actually too high, boost was 9k!

.......seece before you intervene read the whole discussion!i asked a lot members to see if they read the op. not for its prediction but for other reasons...!goodbye ;)

No, they made a prediction you didn't like and kept pointing out the 1323% boost (that is irrelevent clearly) to change their minds.

seece leave my thread(you came here to provoke me and that s not good),do not try to start a war!I didn t try to change spurge mind,i didn t dislike the prediction of anyone!...Believe what you want,spurge didn t complained...so...

tak13 said:
Seece said:

seece leave my thread(you came here to provoke me and that s not good),do not try to start a war!I didn t try to change spurge mind,i didn t dislike the prediction of anyone!...Believe what you want,spurge didn t complained...so...

Since when did you become a mod? I can post in whatever thread I like thanks. And I'm not provoking you I'm pointing out you disagreeing with other peoples predictions (else you wouldn't have reminded them about the 1323% Wii Party boost) and being wrong anyway.

That piece of information led to some pretty bad predictions it seems. It was evident this bundle would not have the same impact as MK is a months old game. I reckon it was Toad that contributed to the bump this week.