By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread! *Greatest Games Event 2014* (The Top 500 Games Will Now Be Chosen)

Smeags said:
TruckOSaurus said:

WarCraft III but I sense a trap...

Another Mod might see the truth behind the veil.

My other guess would be a Heroes of Might and Magic game.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

My other guess would be a Heroes of Might and Magic game.

Heroes of Might & Magic III! Correct! :D

Wright said:

My #49 hint: The sequel of a post-apocaliptic FPS that supposedly stole assets from another post-apocaliptic FPS.

Fallout stole from Metro, or Metro stole from Fallout.

Those are the only post-apocalyptic FPS's I know, so I'm guessing it's one of them. Fallout 3?

Game #49 Hint: The protagonist of this game has to deal with a religious fanatic, a Disney princess, enigmatic twins and a murderous version of big bird.

Signature goes here!

Wright said:

My #49 hint: The sequel of a post-apocaliptic FPS that supposedly stole assets from another post-apocaliptic FPS.

Metro Last Light? 

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Game #49 Hint: The protagonist of this game has to deal with a religious fanatic, a Disney princess, enigmatic twins and a murderous version of big bird.

The Lord forgives everything. But I'm just a Prophet, so I don't have to. Amen.

TruckOSaurus said:

Bioshock Infinite

Neodegenerate said:
KLXVER said:
Hint for #49

Choose between three characters and go crazy....Godzilla style.

Rampage??

Number 49 was the only game in this franchise to deal with the critique that had long been lobbed at the franchise by animal rights groups. The "villain" had a one-letter name.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Number 49 was the only game in this franchise to deal with the critique that had long been lobbed at the franchise by animal rights groups. The "villain" had a one-letter name.

Pokemon Black/White?