By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Discussion Thread! *Greatest Games Event 2014* (The Top 500 Games Will Now Be Chosen)

celador said:
Augen said:
I won't be on much for the Thanksgiving break so going ahead and listing clues for next several games.

35. "This...can't...be...happening!"
34. "You've ingested enough toxin to drive 10 men insane! What ARE you?"
33. "You're only half right. I'm a thief, from a long line of master thieves, whereas you, you're just a frustrated fireworks artist turned homicidal pyromaniac."

I expect TruckOSaurus to guess these within a few hours.

#35 - Eternal Darkness

Correct.

I thought 33 get guessed right away, but you two get the tricky one straight off.

Around the Network
soulfly666 said:
Sup dudes.

New Clues:

37. Mona Sax vs. The Cleaners

36. In early design Little Mac still had his original character design. It is considered "unknown" when or why it was changed during this sequel's development.

Dang I thought these were easy...New clues:

37.  The entry before the drug and alcohol addiction completely took over.

36.  Bear Hugger

soulfly666 said:
soulfly666 said:
Sup dudes.

New Clues:

36. In early design Little Mac still had his original character design. It is considered "unknown" when or why it was changed during this sequel's development.

36.  Bear Hugger

37 - Max Payne 2

Augen said:
I won't be on much for the Thanksgiving break so going ahead and listing clues for next several games.

35. "This...can't...be...happening!"
34. "You've ingested enough toxin to drive 10 men insane! What ARE you?"
33. "You're only half right. I'm a thief, from a long line of master thieves, whereas you, you're just a frustrated fireworks artist turned homicidal pyromaniac."

I expect TruckOSaurus to guess these within a few hours.

35 is Eternal Darkness!

34 is The Witcher?

33 is Sly Cooper?

celador said:
soulfly666 said:
soulfly666 said:
Sup dudes.

New Clues:

36.  Bear Hugger

37 - Max Payne 2

You got 37.

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:
S.Peelman said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

It's not a Super Mario game, but you are on the right track

Uhmmm, let's see what else was there on the GBA...

The Donkey Kong remakes weren't 3rd Gen games... Metroid... Metroid: Zero Mission? They updated that game to 4th Gen Super Metroid .

You are wise

In the early 3DS's life they said 3DS was a 'remake-machine', but GBA had much more . It did it with style though, because every one of them is awesome. Still haven't played Zero Mission though, but I want to play it on an actual GBA and finding a good, complete copy that's reasonably affordable is hard!

Finally, updated.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

I am realistically not gonna be around until next Thursday (vacation mixed with Thanksgiving means not much time on the webs) so hell, here are hints for mine through 29:

35 - Started in the arcade, recently went free to play, has had iterations across multiple gens.

34 - Controversy over the violent content back in the 90s, resulting in two different versions being ported from arcade to the SNES and Genesis consoles

33 - Won game of the year from a few websites in 2013 despite being a handheld game

32 - Without the silver arrows you can't beat the final boss

31 - The original of the greatest jrpg series of all time

30 - This platformer gave us a fun time with a green friend on a new console

29 - The first of this series I ever played (though now I need to go back and play others), tactical RPG on the 3DS starring a character or two that are apparently in a very popular fighting franchise

Neodegenerate said:
I am realistically not gonna be around until next Thursday (vacation mixed with Thanksgiving means not much time on the webs) so hell, here are hints for mine through 29:

35 - Started in the arcade, recently went free to play, has had iterations across multiple gens.

34 - Controversy over the violent content back in the 90s, resulting in two different versions being ported from arcade to the SNES and Genesis consoles

33 - Won game of the year from a few websites in 2013 despite being a handheld game

29 - The first of this series I ever played (though now I need to go back and play others), tactical RPG on the 3DS starring a character or two that are apparently in a very popular fighting franchise

34 - Original Mortal Kombat

33 - Fire Emblem Awakening

32 - Zelda Link to the Past

31.  FF

30 - Donkey Kong 64

mZuzek said:
Neodegenerate said:

34 is some Mortal Kombat game, I wouldn't know which one.
33 - A Link Between Worlds
32 - A Link to the Past
31 - Final Fantasy
30 - hmm... does it involve Luigi?
29 - Fire Emblem: Awakening

34 - right track there

33 - yup

32 - right series wrong game

31 - yup

30 - not exclusively but he is in the game

29 - yup