By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - [Staff] The Monthly Ban Report - October 2014: ioi Strikes Back Edition

iTzCharlie said:
I wanna be in this list one day ahhahaa

Thats quite easy to accomplish actually. The bigger question is why?

I could personally think of a dozen better ways to reach some kind of internet fame

Around the Network

Seece made an alt?

I feel sorry for you guys, it's been a busy month for you.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Conegamer said:
I just think everyone should be banned and get it over with.

That would bring peace to the forum...

hehehe
I got banned :)

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Around the Network

Smeags said:

-Tons o bans

I know he already got moderated for it but can't you guys clear the message off http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/37677/gamegod/ 's wall? Tis kinda unlikely he returns from being banned by you guys and sees the light to remove it himself? Upset doesn't seem to justify what he feels about moderation.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Were most of the bans from the thread about Smash Bros.'s resolution and frame-rate?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=192219&page=1

ganoncrotch said:

Smeags said:

-Tons o bans

I know he already got moderated for it but can't you guys clear the message off http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/37677/gamegod/ 's wall? Tis kinda unlikely he returns from being banned by you guys and sees the light to remove it himself? Upset doesn't seem to justify what he feels about moderation.

It is done. So long as people saw it really.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:
ganoncrotch said:

Smeags said:

-Tons o bans

It is done. So long as people saw it really.

It's still his status coming from his (lack of) Avatars mouth :< Some peoples reactions to getting moderated is crazy, the 2 alt accounts of Sonyshrillsite and SonypaidSite or so are nuts.

Another great thread tho Smeags, cool to see the actual bans from the month instead of just the list of alt names that FW came up with during the month, he really should just let go and find a new home.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

ganoncrotch said:

It's still his status coming from his (lack of) Avatars mouth :< Some peoples reactions to getting moderated is crazy, the 2 alt accounts of Sonyshrillsite and SonypaidSite or so are nuts.

Another great thread tho Smeags, cool to see the actual bans from the month instead of just the list of alt names that FW came up with during the month, he really should just let go and find a new home.

Unfortunately there's nothing which can be done about that, though. Which is pretty ridiculous. Ah well, different people have different reactions I guess (read:my wall)

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.