By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Miyamoto: Nintendo aims to create game ideas “that could have never happened before”, no news about VR yet

pokoko said:
Maybe they'll get extra creative and make a platformer next.

Sounds pretty innovating and the opposite of boring, but I can see them taking it to the next NEXT level by making a shooter but with colours! You can't say that's been done before -> #innovation #winning

Around the Network
naruball said:
pokoko said:

Sounds pretty innovating and the opposite of boring, but I can see them taking it to the next NEXT level by making a shooter but with colours! You can't say that's been done before -> #innovation #winning

Splatoon?

All I heard is "Fuck focusing on making a good game. Let's just waste time making something unique even if its totally impractical and pointless."

TheLegendaryWolf said:
naruball said:
pokoko said:

Splatoon?

Well, yeah. That's the one I was referring to. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how it turns out. My problem is with people calling anything, no matter how simple it is, innovating. Is it cool, interesting, and possibly fun? Sure. But innovating? Not really. I consider Journey, Beyond, Little Big Planet, minecraft innovating. But simple twists such as a colourful shooter, not so much.

I'm really in love with the direction Nintendo seems to be heading in.