By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ioi there is a mod problem on your site

ioi, you need some changes. Some of your mods are driving this site downward...I thought in business you want to progress, not regress.

Why are some of your mods the worst thing about this site? Hmm? They are clearly holding back this business of yours.

Examples.

Mods anonymously banning ppl for no reason. Check

Editing peoples posts when they are niether offensive nor edit worthy. Check

Currupt mods with "other" agendas? Check

Since you wouldnt aswer my PM I have decided to make this public.

Some of your mods are hurting your site/your business.

Many are too afraid to speak out because they think it would warrant a ban.

ioi, I would like to see you make some important business decisions here.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Around the Network

weezy for mod!

;)

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

Other agenendas ey?
Do you think they are involved in the Kennedy assasination somehow???

In before the lock.

Edit: Yes, that's right. I broke the rules to show my support for you here weezy. Actually, I thought it would be funny, then read the rules and got scared about potential retaliation from a mod. I er... I don't see anything wrong with the mods on this site. Please don't use quotes for emphasis, it's ungrammatical.

i suspect this is gonna be closed and you will be banned again...
bet?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
omgwtfbbq said:
weezy for mod!

;)

Weezy for president

(highwaystar101 for god)

It's for ioi to worry about not the mods.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

nevermind there are no powerabusers online

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I agree, I think there a few other forum issues here that are too strict, half the Mods need to be wiped out and started over again, 90% of threads locked here are acceptable in most other forums.

Weezy, I have you tried talking to the head mods about this? Ioi is not really a forum moderater. He's not the guys you want to talk about these type of things. If I were you and I were having problems with the mods, I would drop Stof, Ben, or DK a PM. Those are the guys who will be able to give you the best answer. You'll only lose respect by taking it public. I suggest you go to the head mod you feel the most comfortable with.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!