By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ioi there is a mod problem on your site

i dont see any problem with the mods.

what i really dont like are threads that openly invite for mod bashing, just like this one. happy no one has really taken the bait yet.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

I agree that the thread was unessescary. The most it will accomplish is getting weezy another ban.

DMeisterJ said:
@ starcraft

you or madskillz? not fanboys! I lol'd.

Why laugh?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Dallinor, this is out of stof or ben's hands or any other mods.

We need the main man to handle this... not other mods who have no power over the next mod.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
Dallinor, this is out of stof or ben's hands or any other mods.

We need the main man to handle this... not other mods who have no power over the next mod.

Stof, as far as I know is the main man on the forums. He manages all the other mods on here and yes, he does have more say than they. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

Yeah a pointless thread. Well power in the hands of some people can be abused. I think the thread will be ignored by the moderators.
"The mods on here are gods"

Yep, Stof, DKII and ben are the big cheeses around here.
You should take it up with them, unless they're the ones your having issues with (I don't think so)

Well this is all business for ioi.

Just giving him a thought, aka the truth

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

I thought TallonMan, TheSource and DKII were the big cheeses around here, not the other 2.

Well I am wondering what are the names of the moderators you are having problems with weezy? I would assume there would be only two or three questionable moderators on here.