By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - ioi there is a mod problem on your site

Rock_on_2008 said:
Well I am wondering what are the names of the moderators you are having problems with weezy? I would assume there would be only two or three questionable moderators on here.

I think its just ssj12....?

Around the Network

I think some mods ,the name of wich we all know ,are definitely dragging the site down .

This won't end well. I'd love to stick around for lolz but I'm packing it in for tonight.

PS weezy, ioi's online, now's the time to talk to him.

http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/profile.php?id=3730

as you can see on my comment wall, MontanaHatchet unbanned weezy because I didnt warrant a ban.

I was simply banned because some mod just wanted to ban me.

Do actions like that^ made by the irresponsible mod help or hurt the site?

So whenever a mod doesnt like you .. watch out cuz he might ban you and change your comments in your recent posts. like it just happend to me.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
Dallinor, this is out of stof or ben's hands or any other mods.

We need the main man to handle this... not other mods who have no power over the next mod.

As Faxanadu stated Stof is the main mod, or at least has some control over the other mods.

(I recall DKII being mentioned as a main mod at some point too.)

Also did it not occur to you that ioi might be busy? He's stated in the past that he often doesn't have time to answer all the PM's he gets.

Threads, like this one, question the very integrity of the site. A site which is currently attempting to present itself as a dependable and accurate source of information.

Around the Network
Dallinor said:
People shouldn't have any problems or 'fears' about coming forward and speaking out about issues. Send a PM to a mod stating your concerns or problems.

BenKenobi's sig says: "PM me if you have any problems".

Stof's says: "Feel free to let me know if you have a problem"

Mod's are there to address any issues forum posters may have.

There is no need for this thread whatsoever, there have been countless others like it in the past.

When mods are anonymously banning you for reasons you can't comprehend (whether they're friends with someone who doesn't like you or you support a position they don't like or whatever), how the hell are you supposed to know which mods you can actually trust and talk to? Of course, when you're banned, you can't talk to any mods because you can't log in and the site doesn't even tell you that you're banned - it looks just like the login error that was around for a while. And, of course, all messages directed at admin@vgchartz are ignored.

starcraft said:
DMeisterJ said:
@ starcraft

you or madskillz? not fanboys! I lol'd.

Why laugh?

lol.  Cause you guys are fanboys?  And would be horrible mods.

OT:  This will not end well...  There are no mods on right now, aside from ioi, but he's probably tinkering with the numbers as we speak, so the only reason this hasn't been closed yet is because no one is online to close it.

If a mod closes this thread its just another scar for this site trying to progress.

MynameisGARY

What on earth makes you think either of us are fanboys? Madskillz can speak for himself, but why me? I mean seriously, is it just that i'm not in love with Sony?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Deviation59 said:
Dallinor said:
People shouldn't have any problems or 'fears' about coming forward and speaking out about issues. Send a PM to a mod stating your concerns or problems.

BenKenobi's sig says: "PM me if you have any problems".

Stof's says: "Feel free to let me know if you have a problem"

Mod's are there to address any issues forum posters may have.

There is no need for this thread whatsoever, there have been countless others like it in the past.

When mods are anonymously banning you for reasons you can't comprehend (whether they're friends with someone who doesn't like you or you support a position they don't like or whatever), how the hell are you supposed to know which mods you can actually trust and talk to? Of course, when you're banned, you can't talk to any mods because you can't log in and the site doesn't even tell you that you're banned - it looks just like the login error that was around for a while. And, of course, all messages directed at admin@vgchartz are ignored.

see people? this is an issue that needs to be delt with by ioi and only ioi

MynameisGARY