By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Will Call of Duty AW be reviewed like Driveclub was?

Yeah, the anti Sony bias is really showing in the media nowadays.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

The game is broken on the ps4... well from my experience. Matches frequently drop to one bar. I shoot someone first, it stutters, then I apparently I lose the gun fight. I've given up on the game and went back to Evil Within. Luckily, I got the game as a gift.

bradley012345 said:
The reason why DC was rated poorly was because i think reviewers purposely wanted to destroy its image i remember when reviews first started rolling out they were 7/10 and 8/10 but then someone gave it a 5/10 because of that those who initially gave it 8 and 7/10 updated their reviews to 5/10. COD allways gets good scores because the reviewers are on Activisions Payroll

Yep, DC got some good reviews trom top sites and some of the them are mixed where few reviewers intentionally rated low just because they had no freedom like FH2 and not doing anything new even though DC does great what a racing should do along with beautiful track design. Hopefully this game is fixed and weather is on by the end of this month then it will get back to its feet to ge some good sales again this holiday. 

GAMING is not about spending hours to pass/waste our time just for fun,

its a Feeling/Experience about a VIRTUAL WORLD we can never be in real, and realizing some of our dreams (also creating new ones).

So, Feel Emotions, Experience Adventure/Action, Challenge Game, Solve puzzles and Have fun.

PlayStation is about all-round "New experiences" using new IP's to provide great diversity for everyone.

Xbox is always about Online and Shooting.

Nintendo is always about Fun games and milking IP's.

Driveclub online is completely broken on a mass scale.  There is absolutely no excuse in what Sony and Evolution Studios did with Driveclub.  Hardly comparable.

Also, no issue on AW for me.

As someone who has never praised CoD (skipped out on BO2 and returned MW3 after a week), I can say that I have not really had any issues online for the PS4 version of the game. Believe me, I would love nothing more than to pick this game apart as I have always felt CoD is overrated (only bought Ghosts cause from peer pressure). However I must say that this is the first time I have EVER been excited for a new entry, and I thoroughly enjoy the experience AW has to offer.

While I believe DC will be a very competent game when fixed, the ball was dropped with this title. Any issue surrounding AW come no where close to what DC gave us. Much like I feel critics seem to be extra harsh on sony exclusives, I believe much of the AW hate comes from people who have not even played the game just because hating on CoD is the cool thing to do. Even if you don't like AW, you can't deny it is a solid title.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Around the Network

To the OP: So you hope the reviewers will nock off some points to AW because of the online issues, or do you think reviewers shouldn't have nocked points of the DC reviews because of its online problems? The former I agree on, if online is a big component, points should be nocked of if it has persisting online problems for a long period of time.

bradley012345 said:
The reason why DC was rated poorly was because i think reviewers purposely wanted to destroy its image i remember when reviews first started rolling out they were 7/10 and 8/10 but then someone gave it a 5/10 because of that those who initially gave it 8 and 7/10 updated their reviews to 5/10. COD allways gets good scores because the reviewers are on Activisions Payroll

Did reviewers also go in and sabotage #Driveclub's online code, AI, and physics?

Wasn't Driveclub unplayable online? You can still play a online game in COD AW.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

shikamaru317 ps4 apparently but it also occurs on xbox one . everyoens ping at some of the matches were all read and everyoen was teleporting.

With DC no one coul dget on for ages plus the ps plus edition si stil lnot out and won't be till sometime next year at least after january next year , which was promised to be release on launch day . Its different to COD issues. The game is for me the best COD since MW2.

Yeah the shit servers are starting to piss me off.