By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should Gravity Rush just be PS4 ip?

Tagged games:

People don't have problem when an handheld ip go to home console but when it's the opposite they complaint why handheld get a get

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

What's the point in complaining that vita doesn't get supported if we talk about taking away it's best IPs?

No. Just 100% no.

DialgaMarine said:
Yes. I've said it before that Sony should just move their PSV projects to PS4, as it would be more beneficial. Seeing as they've seemingly started doing this with God Eater, Freedom Wars, and Tearaway, one can only hope that they'll follow suit with Gravity Rush 2. PSV is just a waste of time and money at this point. They need to give PS4 all the support they can.

Wait, what was that about Freedom Wars? o.o

Mystro-Sama said:
DialgaMarine said:
Yes. I've said it before that Sony should just move their PSV projects to PS4, as it would be more beneficial. Seeing as they've seemingly started doing this with God Eater, Freedom Wars, and Tearaway, one can only hope that they'll follow suit with Gravity Rush 2. PSV is just a waste of time and money at this point. They need to give PS4 all the support they can.

Wait, what was that about Freedom Wars? o.o

My mistake, I thought Freedom Wars was one of the PSV titles confirmed for PS4, but it's not (yet). Regardless, I would love to see GR2 make it's way to PS4. I loved the first one.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Well they might as well. Its not really gonna affect the Vita's sales that much.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

if you think in such way, than all previous Vita IP successor should move to PS4 and let Vita die right away...

cross platform would be a better suggestion even though Vita will end up getting the inferior ver. but still better than ditching it...

Why? The PS4 has enough games as it is. Plus, they have inFamous for first party open world game. Barely any support is given to Vita as it is.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

I would prefer new PS4 games/IPS and keep the IP on handheld if it can survive there, otherwise forget about it, yo.

It should? You mean it will xD

I loved the game on the Vita and really was pumped to hear that they teased a sequel!

The game should remain on the Vita IMO as it works really well with the platform but if moving it to the PS4 would result in the IP being kept alive then I'm all for it!