By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should Gravity Rush just be PS4 ip?

Tagged games:

HokageTenshi said:

if you think in such way, than all previous Vita IP successor should move to PS4 and let Vita die right away...

cross platform would be a better suggestion even though Vita will end up getting the inferior ver. but still better than ditching it...

Well it's looking quite likely that the Vita will be the last handheld by sony so maintaining handheld only IPs at this point would be quite pointless. We've already seen tearaway move over to ps4 and I wouldn't be shocked if a few others followed suit. Cross platform until it's no longer financially worth it is my thought.

Around the Network

PSVita is no future console, it is normal for sony wants to adapt its most successful ips to ps4 like Gravity Rush, God Eater, Tearaway....

Blob said:
HokageTenshi said:

if you think in such way, than all previous Vita IP successor should move to PS4 and let Vita die right away...

cross platform would be a better suggestion even though Vita will end up getting the inferior ver. but still better than ditching it...

Well it's looking quite likely that the Vita will be the last handheld by sony so maintaining handheld only IPs at this point would be quite pointless. We've already seen tearaway move over to ps4 and I wouldn't be shocked if a few others followed suit. Cross platform until it's no longer financially worth it is my thought.

yes, thats what i mean.

I still hope a radical price cut keep Vita alive a little longer. By now it should be profitable even at $99 with a 8GB mem stick, and at that price it could become attractive for many undecided people.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

sony would piss a lot of people off if ps4 exclusive,.. some of their most passionate fans at that. i think it would be dumb to completely switch platforms.

...but vita/ps4 cross buy. yeah,.. no way sony won't do that. vita just isn't big enough to justify AAA so the ps4 port will exist to recoup costs.