By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which would be the better move for Xenosaga HD?

Tagged games:

What platform should Xenosaga HD release for?

Wii U 102 61.45%

PS4 53 31.93%

see results 11 6.63%

Total:166

Why not N3DS? If Nintendo is going to release Xenoblade on the system, why not other big JRPG? It would make wonders in Japan.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
Darwinianevolution said:
Why not N3DS? If Nintendo is going to release Xenoblade on the system, why not other big JRPG? It would make wonders in Japan.

Because Bandai has stated they want an HD remake. 3DS is not HD. Not that it wouldn't be a good idea, in fact I think it'd be a great one but it's not what Bandai wants to do.

bigtakilla said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:
bigtakilla said:

No I'm not. I'm saying if he was transparent about what platform he wanted to put the series on from the beginning, the fans who want that game on the system could support it and the fans that didn't wouldn't be waisting their time. NOT being up front about what systems he wants it on is going to piss people off. 

Who cares if it pisses people off after?  All that matters is he gets the support he needs now.

Lol, so I guess if it comes exclusive to Wii U and you took the time to comment on all the social medias and fill out all of those petitions and followed the game for months hoping to get it on PS4 you wouldn't care? That's great and all, but some people are and do mind.

Well I'll have all the consoles so it won't matter to me.  Anyway the alternative is them letting the people supporting them know what console they want it on, and then cutting the support they get and the game might not be made at all.

I'm gonna say this for the third time because you keep choosing to ignore it, this is moot anyway because every developer wants as many gamers to play their game as possible, ie on every console.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
bigtakilla said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Who cares if it pisses people off after?  All that matters is he gets the support he needs now.

Lol, so I guess if it comes exclusive to Wii U and you took the time to comment on all the social medias and fill out all of those petitions and followed the game for months hoping to get it on PS4 you wouldn't care? That's great and all, but some people are and do mind.

Well I'll have all the consoles so it won't matter to me.  Anyway the alternative is them letting the people supporting them know what console they want it on, and then cutting the support they get and the game might not be made at all.

I'm gonna say this for the third time because you keep choosing to ignore it, this is moot anyway because every developer wants as many gamers to play their game as possible, ie on every console.

It would also mean (I don't know) realizing just how much support you ACTUALLY have for the game you are creating.

That'd be best case scenerio, a little impractical to spend the money to develop an HD remake on two different console architectures. But as I said before (maybe not specifically to you) I wouldn't mind. I mean, it'd be great for every game to come to every platform that way no one has to miss out, but that isn't reality.

First off, let's hope the trilogy does indeed get ported to current systems. I truly want to play those games.

I still think Wii U is the best option, also add Baten Kaitos there! And Tales games too! Bamco you're the one who could bring JRPGS to Wii U. Square don't care, Atlus even minus.

I'm being delusional, but I'd cry of happiness if Wii U gets a Bamco JRPG. We need those.