By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - A Star Wars 7 idea...

Express yourself!

I... 1 11.11%

Dulf...Dulfite...? You... ok.... man? 2 22.22%

I SUPPORT DULFITE FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! 0 0%

It's beautiful...*sobs* 2 22.22%

It's talented to be that... 1 11.11%

Apple should produce this movie. 3 33.33%

Total:9

Darth Jar Jar with solar flares freaking everywhere!!!!!!!!! The ENTIRE movie in Gungan with Japanese subtitles in ONLY 3d movies (but heres the catch, NO 3D! They do it just to get more money!!!). It should be filmed in 48 fps with ONLY green screen (no costumes or live action scenes) and I want the end of it to time travel back and TOTALLY enhance the importance of the prequel movies and completely destroy everything that happens in the original trilogy by replacing it with Dark Vader (played by Hayden Christensen) being helmetless for 3 movies sobbing and killing everybody because of his sorrow for killing his wife. I also want Jar Jar to became Vader's apprentice and kill Sideous with Vader. Then, at the VERY end, I want the announcement that Vader is, in fact, Darth Bane and Bane WAS able to transfer his conciousness to his apprentice and all the succeeding ones after (expanded universe just exploded with joy).

After the credits I want their to be a 2 minute sequence of a MASSIVE gungan ship (yea baby!!!) heading towards a planet in the distance. As it gets closer to the planet, we hear the Gungans say it is the origin planet of the force and they want to destroy it in order to rid the universe of Jedi and Sith. As the sequence nears it's end you can see a small piece of land that appears to be in the shape of Australia. Then the movie ends for real. The crowd is speechless, the critics have no comprehension of how to express their feelings, and George Lucas himself will be so disturbed that he will invest all of his money into the 2016 Obama re-election campaign (which isn't even legal, but he won't know because he will be THAT disturbed). Yea... Totes bodacious!

Around the Network

thats not an idea its a script

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I agree with one thing. The new trilogy needs Gungans. Lots and lots of Gungans. Gungans up the ass. Literally.

kljesta64 said:

A beautiful one?

Dulfite said:
kljesta64 said:

A beautiful one?

a CGI movie would definetely work :D

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
kljesta64 said:
Dulfite said:
kljesta64 said:

A beautiful one?

a CGI movie would definetely work :D

I swear to the force that if I see lens flare, I'm walking out of the theater.

That said, "Darth Jar Jar" is the funniest thought I've had in a week.

Egann said:
I swear to the force that if I see lens flare, I'm walking out of the theater.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Tsubasa Ozora