Tagged games:

What do you think of the title?

It's as dumb as a bag of door knobs 22 27.85%

It's epic, just like Star Wars should be 16 20.25%

Can't be worse than The Phantom Menace 28 35.44%

What's in a name? 6 7.59%

See results 7 8.86%

Total:79

If you feel a disturbance in the Force, it’s millions of voices suddenly crying out the new title of Star Wars: Episode VII — The Force Awakens.

The reveal comes as the movie finishes its final day of shooting (with many more months of post-production to come.)

Now the heavy-duty fans will weigh in, and their judgment tends to be far less forgiving than The Emperor or Darth Vader. The one thing we can all agree on is it beats the hell out of The Phantom Menace, and although it strikes a little close to the vanilla side it may be reassuring to some who are glad the new trilogy is going tried-and-true rather than skewing campy, vague, or avant-garde.

It does raise one question: Has the Force been … slumbering? We certainly saw it help Luke Skywalker launch those proton torpedoes into the thermal exhaust port of the original Death Star, and as “Weird Al” Yankovic sang in his immortal Kinks spoof Yoda “I picked up a box / I lifted some rocks / While I stood on my head.” The Force was certainly at work there, right. And the Dark Side was getting a workout helping Darth Vader crush windpipes of the people who disappointed him.

But remember Han Solo dismissing talk of the Force with “Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.” Maybe this energy that binds the galaxy together has only been visible to a select few, while the denizens of the galaxy put their faith in the science and technology of interstellar travel?

Whatever the case, the Force is hitting the snooze button for now. We won’t know the full story until 13 months from now.

Source

Around the Network

no trailer. boo-urns.

So, what is going to be the story of this film?

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

This is worth reporting also. This is a tweet from Anthony Daniels:

"'No movie sequel is better than The Empire Strikes Back.' You might eat those words for Xmas dinner in 2015. Joy & Indigestion to the world!"

I guess that's an okay title.  For the poll I picked that it can't be worse than The Phantom Menace.

WiiU = RobSkillzz

3DS code = 4613-8228-9784

Xbox One = RobSkillzz

Around the Network
Veknoid_Outcast said:

This is worth reporting also. This is a tweet from Anthony Daniels:

"'No movie sequel is better than The Empire Strikes Back.' You might eat those words for Xmas dinner in 2015. Joy & Indigestion to the world!"

Hold a sec: since when is "The Empire Strikes Back" the best movie sequel? It may be the better Star Wars sequel.

OT_ With these 3 movies I'll do the same I did with the last 3 ones: Completely ignore them.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Well, It's not as bad as "Attack of the Clones"...... srsly WTF iz dat!?

But remember Han Solo dismissing talk of the Force with “Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid.” Maybe this energy that binds the galaxy together has only been visible to a select few, while the denizens of the galaxy put their faith in the science and technology of interstellar travel?

This is what it's all about. Under the Empire, the regular people saw nothing of the Force and the Jedi became fairy tales. As it is in the Expanded Universe, Luke Skywalker reestablished the Jedi Order and society reverted slowly to what it was like before the Empire (up to Revenge of the Sith). I reckon that will happen in Episode 7.

It's a good title in this regard. I like it. And I'm psyched for the movie !

Pavolink said:
So, what is going to be the story of this film?

Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa and co., having vaquished the Evil Empire, reunite in search of the greatest treasure the galaxy has to offer.

A shitton of money.

title made up by a 12 year old but still good

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.