By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US Monthly bestsellers tracking thread November - Updated 29/11 - GTAV bundle in at 17

jlmurph2 said:

It is?

Also, this is the monthly thread.

Yes it is.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:

jlmurph2 said:

It is?

Also, this is the monthly thread.

Yes it is.

Hahaha you waited 12 hours for the hourly chart to change in your favor just to reply even though you had activity in the thread during that time? I was already explained that it was ahead for a bit, and then changed back. This post here ^^ was purely you being spiteful.

And yes, this is what happens when GTA V comes out. The playstation consoles get boosts. I still don't see it being enough to overturn the lead Xbox One got this past 18 days.

PS4 may squeak out as top SKU on Amazon this month, but truth be told, Amazon does not have the best deals.

Best PS4 deals is online next Thursday: Walmart $449 PS4 + 4 games... GTA5, TLoU....

Best Xbox One deal is in stores at Walmart on Thursday for $329

Includes MCC +30 gift card.
So I'm not entirely sure why anyone is buying these things now.

jlmurph2 said:

Hahaha you waited 12 hours for the hourly chart to change in your favor just to reply even though you had activity in the thread during that time? I was already explained that it was ahead for a bit, and then changed back. This post here ^^ was purely you being spiteful.

And yes, this is what happens when GTA V comes out. The playstation consoles get boosts. I still don't see it being enough to overturn the lead Xbox One got this past 18 days.

I checked 4 times since yesterday night and it was every time... so it is been over 12 hours already.

I guess next two weeks will show PS4 ahead in Amazon's chartz including the amazing deal with TLOUR + GTAV at $399 (this will be the best selling SKU at Black Friday week).

That means the chances to PS4 take November increases every day.

Around the Network

Nice to see the PS4 back on top for a couple of days on the Amazon hourly charts. This NPD will be brilliant.

Black Friday:
Xbox one ($20 savings off of the current deals) - $30 GC/off at some locations
PS4 (2 Free newish games included in a bundle) - $50 GC/off at some locations

The PS4 deal looks better to a lot of people simply because the PS4 isn't on sale often. This is going to be a great NPD.

I know it's hourly but PS4 just shot up to #6 for some random reason??

It apears the white Destiny bundle is limitless... and even with GTA bump is still in the lows 40´s very close to XOne+Kinect.

Yeah, Activision/Bungie will have to change their plans for the franchise.

Dark_Feanor said:
It apears the white Destiny bundle is limitless... and even with GTA bump is still in the lows 40´s very close to XOne+Kinect.

Really surprised Sony aren't making the Destiny bundle $399 for Black Friday.

EDIT: Wait. You're saying the bundle is doing bad? 

sully1311 said:
Dark_Feanor said:

Really surprised Sony aren't making the Destiny bundle $399 for Black Friday.

Some retailer is.  I forget which one.