By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon US Monthly bestsellers tracking thread November - Updated 29/11 - GTAV bundle in at 17

Ps4 will be first this month on Npd, it's obvious.

Xone got a good first week with all these bundles/promo/etc, but now the momentum is back to ""normal"".

Black friday will be interesting to see.

Around the Network
Namiirei said:
Ps4 will be first this month on Npd, it's obvious.

Xone got a good first week with all these bundles/promo/etc, but now the momentum is back to ""normal"".

Black friday will be interesting to see.

Back to normal would be the PS4 being above Xbox One, which it still isn't.

jlmurph2 said:
CosmicSex said:
jlmurph2 said:

The Xbox One isn't sold out.  It was replaced.  Check out the product page:

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One/dp/B00KAI3KW2/

As I had suspected, they are pushing Assassin's Creed bundle (which is better btw).  

So the bigger question is when will the vinilla XBO come back?

Its sold out on Amazon so yes, if someone is looking for that version why wouldn't Amazon themselves advertise the ACU Bundle that they have in stock? 
They don't want the other retailers available like Tiger Direct to get those console sales. Standard Xbox One will be back in stock on Amazon around the 15th.

No, I just don't believe it.  Why would they have such low stock of the vinilla bundle.  For me, I see this as a strategic move to support Assassin's Creed. 

1. Why would you even buy a vinilla Xbox One.

2. Halo would eat up everthing anyway (especially with Ass Creed releasing on the same day).

3. It seems like a win win.  On one hand you get people to get Ass Creed and then those people looking for an Xbox One on Halo launch will get the bundle anyway. 

4. Retailers have to buy consoles before we do and the cost of the Ass Creed bundle is probably lower than what retailers paid for vinilla Xbox.   That being said, you can maximize your returns by pushing the bundle and saving your vinilla stocks.  I would not be suprised if the vinilla Xbox is no where to be found on the 15th. 

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Wow Sony already passed the cod bundle for the month with only the ac bundle left. It should pass it next week or the next. Going to be a huge month of sales once the black Friday bundle sales get released. If it's almost even now, black Friday will crush Xbox one sales with gta5 and last of us for only $399.

Can you give me a link of that bundle? Just to make sure that it will be released.

Adbranez said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:
Wow Sony already passed the cod bundle for the month with only the ac bundle left. It should pass it next week or the next. Going to be a huge month of sales once the black Friday bundle sales get released. If it's almost even now, black Friday will crush Xbox one sales with gta5 and last of us for only $399.

Can you give me a link of that bundle? Just to make sure that it will be released.

I'm pretty sure its just a rumor at this point.  There was a retailer leak.  People are expecting an official announcment withing the next week or two.   If it is true, and there is a good chance, we should know by this time next week. 

Around the Network
Adbranez said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

This is from the online Dell store. It's only available online the evening of thanksgiving. Not sure if other retailers will be offering the same bundle though.http://bfads.net/Item/Dell-Home-Home-Office-Black-Friday-PS4-Console-w-Grand-Theft-Auto-V-The-Last-of-Us-Remastered/212353

PSN cards back taking the the top 3 spots. Jesus H. Christ Sony are moving a lot of content on their Store.

Should the MCC not be a bit higher than 4th the day before release when it has no bundles or is that normal?

AC Unity PS4 doing very well at #6.

PS4 GTA 5 well up there at #8

X1 AC bundle doing good at #9

PS4 bundle next at #15

Second son at #29 What's that doing there?

Xbox COd bundle #31

Destiny #45

X1 #48

So all in all X1 still outselling PS4 but not by much at all. If PS4 can get back a little bit closer before it's bundles hit I can see it having a small chance at taking november.

I think we will see the Xbox One's AC Unity bundle enter free fall right after the game's release just like the CoD bundle. And MCC being at 4th is strange, but it's not a very reliable thing since the PS4 cards might just be beasting right now; they no doubt fluctuate. I will say it's not as high as Hyrule Warriors and SSB3DS were but 1) Hyrule Warriors had a big spike rather than a long run in the top 15 (like MCC) and 2) SSB3DS launched on a platform with 45mil users. So not that big a deal honestly; anyone expecting MCC to do main-entry Halo numbers is dreaming.

Is Amazon even selling the Vanilla Xbox One anymore? Because I don't see it being offered for sale by them.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank