By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - First screens, price, and file size for Watch Dogs Wii U

Could look worse. Full price though, that's some balls. But hey, maybe they actually added extra stuff to make it worth it.  I wonder if the framerate will hold up.

Around the Network

Well at least at first glance it doesn't look terrible.

But €$60 for the barebones game (no DLC included) this late? I don't know what they're expecting, especially with everyone now knowing about the lukewarm reception of the game. Anyway, I may get it once it hits the bargain-bin.

$60 seems a tad steep. You can get the PS4 version on Amazon for less than $40 :/

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
Don't buy this, the cellphone features of GTA V is better than that of Watch_Dogs.

Yeah but GTA V isn't on Wii U so =p
Doesn't matter anyways I'm not really interested in either

Yea, let's see those features...

Around the Network

Nice , hope that ppl waiting for the wii u edition will enjoy it :)

Six months too late, none of the DLC included, full price, go fuck yourself Ubisoft

I don't understand why they couldn't implement more gamepad features? Sure it's more work, but the game concept is built around something that would fit the gamepad perfectly and it would have made it sell more units. I'm skipping this, maybe getting it if some eshop sale comes in a year or so.

looks really ugly to be honest. What did they do with the extra time?

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

TheSpindler said:

I wonder if the framerate will hold up.

That's what I'm most concerned about.

The PS3 version ran like an arthritic tortoise with polio, and Ubisoft have a history of poorly optimized Wii U games.