By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Software week ending 18th of October - USA Preorders up!

Well TLoU is already at 1.6m as of Oct 18. Should be around 1.8m by now (Nov 4). I think it can reach almost 3m this year alone with the bundles it will get.

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

Btw, first 3 weeks for FH2 on XB1

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

DonFerrari said:
Good numbers Driveclub, still above FH2. Altought we know the numbers will be revised.

Well this is according to VG, but if you look at the UK charts you will see that FH2 #7 is already back above DC #14, depite being released earlier. Personally I think VG is being a little generous with their driveclub numbers.

Driveclub is a new Ip it impresive that it's sold more then fh2 in first 3 weeks

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Wow, DriveClub (PS4) has done quite a bit better than Forza Horizon 2 (Xbone).

I'd definitely argue that DriveClub is a better game (though they're in different racing subgenres anyway), but the limited server issues have been a bother.

Anyway, I hope those Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus numbers have some accuracy. I'd love for Xseed's physical localisation to do so well and guarantee future ones.

Around the Network
true_fan said:
DonFerrari said:
Good numbers Driveclub, still above FH2. Altought we know the numbers will be revised.

Well this is according to VG, but if you look at the UK charts you will see that FH2 is already back above DC, depite being released earlier. Personally I think VG is being a little generous with their driveclub numbers.

UK is not the world..... Factoring in it was cheaper digitally and the bigger ps4 user base no one should be shocked driveclub outselling forza.  Forza was never a big seller like some made it to be.  DC is actually a great game too.  Some of the most immersion racing I've played 

Zackasaurus-rex said:
Wow, DriveClub (PS4) has done quite a bit better than Forza Horizon 2 (Xbone).

I'd definitely argue that DriveClub is a better game (though they're in different racing subgenres anyway), but the limited server issues have been a bother.

Anyway, I hope those Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus numbers have some accuracy. I'd love for Xseed's physical localisation to do so well and guarantee future ones.

I would differ that a game that is still not 100% playable by all owners is a better game than FH2, but to each its own.

TLoU keeping selling well. And with the upcoming bundles its going to be on lots of ps4:s (including mine, never played it on ps3)

Driveclub is bundled for free in Europe (both black and white console), I'm not surprised by the hold. US wise is clearly over tracked, it did and is currently doing worse on US online stores.. No way it's outselling it.

Forza didn't get any official bundle.

Ninsect said:
DriveClub drops less than FH2 did in its 2nd week. Interesting.

Evil Within PS4 3:1 vs. XB1 version

PS4 games beasting. TLoU going up for some weird reason. FIFA 15 completely obliterating past PS4 games, should pass Destiny soon. Minecraft PS4 goes up in its 3rd week.

The holidays are coming and with it some beautiful legs

Big ass Euro user base.