By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 overtracked by ~ 1/2 million units in the UK

Nice, now let's make a thread about how X360 is overtracked in the US by over a million according to NPD.

not the best tracking...

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:
Nice, now let's make a thread about how X360 is overtracked in the US by over a million according to NPD.

not the best tracking...

Think it's two mill, and thread has already been done, but please make another! I'd be nice to get adjustments after all these years!

TheDrill said:
So this means that X1 is outselling the PS4 in the UK.

it sure does buddy... it sure does...

TheDrill said:

We know youre happy the free Xbox One is selling well in the USA but this thread is about the PS3, so dont get your hopes up.

TheDrill said:

Yep. And that Aliens have replaced the queen with a robot.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network
TheDrill said:

Even globally in the UK ;)

Probably includes all consoles ordered from U. K. retailers but transhipped to Moldovia and Bessarabia. Also Guernsey, Gibraltar and the Seychelles. All the channel islands really, in any channel, strait or politically unattached tidewater, backwater or tidally bored region in the former Ehmpiah. The sun never sets eh, wot?

Perfectly understandable. Do try to relax.

Brigadier Bunchknickers

Well, one post with obvious error in context and sense and the thread gets derailed with posts that even talk about a free Xbox One. Well done, TheDrill. I know the others are also to blame for replying to you but this post is really ridiculous.

Well, erm, that's interesting I suppose?

Also let's not drag this thread off topic with comments about the X1 etc.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

walsufnir said:
Well, one post with obvious error in context and sense and the thread gets derailed with posts that even talk about a free Xbox One. Well done, TheDrill. I know the others are also to blame for replying to you but this post is really ridiculous.

Except it is not free and X1 did outselfl PS4 in the UK