By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict XB1 US Sales! XB1 outselling PS4 OVER 3:1 on Amazon US! Sunset Bundle up 11,000%, 5 XB1 Skus in Top 40 Vs 1 PS4

Predict US Sales for Week Ending 8th

0 - 50k BOMBA 117 20.78%

51k - 100k 70 12.43%

101k - 150k 67 11.90%

151k - 200k 62 11.01%

201k - 250k 52 9.24%

251k - 300k 37 6.57%

301k - 350k 22 3.91%

351k+ INSANITY 134 23.80%

Total:561
jlmurph2 said:
Vena said:
Seece said:

So $100~ in total would be my guess.

That was around my guess on the per console sale loss, and they have the pockets to survive it.

They also sell enough Xbox Live and software to survive it. 

Not to mention the absolute killing they must make on Xbox 360 hardware and software. They will ship 2m~ XB360's this holiday (roughly) at $100 profit at least.

Edit - Actually I should add, the Xbox division includes only hardware I believe (along with Surface) and Xbox Software and Live is in another division, so they're making a profit in that division without games and live.

Around the Network

I hope it last, this has happened a few times but xbox never can seem to stay ahead for over a week or two..........now in less than a year, the consoles is almost half the release price.......

http://imageshack.com/a/img801/6426/f7pc.gif

^Yes that's me ripping it up in the GIF. :)

230k is my prediction.

The ACU Kinect bundle and standard Xbox One sku are about to break into the top 30!

Around the Network

November NPD thread is literally going to be the best thread of all time. Can't wait.

This is a promotion, not a permanent price cut. This means sales will spike, rather than having the permanent increase that a normal price drop would have.

I expect sales to plummet in 2015 if the price goes back up to $400 at the end of this.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

Sentient_Nebula said:
This is a promotion, not a permanent price cut. This means sales will spike, rather than having the permanent increase that a normal price drop would have.

I expect sales to plummet in 2015 if the price goes back up to $400 at the end of this.

Sales will plummet regardless because the PS4 has a stacked 2015 lineup while the X1's lineup will be dry for much of next year.

Launching SO bundled with the White console was a genius move. Perfect way to launch a new IP.

This week i bought both consoles due to these nice deals. i got the ps4 for $223 after trading my ps3 and 4 games. they have an offer that give u $125 for ps3 if u use it towards a ps4. i also got the xbox one from newegg because no taxes and no interest for one year with preferred account