By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XB1 will win November NPD, and that's what it deserves

Do you think it will?

Yes 248 24.63%

No 581 57.70%

Maybe 174 17.28%

Total:1,003
walsufnir said:
FightingSmile said:
walsufnir said:

They still have more consoles sold so why should they go harder?

I cant speak for them but i personally would want to stamp out any sort of comeback the competition might throw at me. If this means going in hard this holiday season to stop X1 peaking up steam so be it, it will be beneficial in the long run

I see my sig fitting more and more coming holiday.

I fail to see how he saying that if he was Sony he would like to stomp X1 and give no breathing room is related to your sign... have you took any chance to complain about DC? If so you are more related to his sign than him.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Around the Network

My prediction is coming true. XB1 is outselling PS4 in the US.

First Week sales are up
XB1: 300k
PS4: 150k

The gap is already very large, and with AC: Unity and Halo: MCC coming out next week, the gap will grow further. Now I'd like to see what all the people who expected PS4 to win have to say.

PS4 will win again

Click HERE and be happy 

RolStoppable said:
GTAexpert said:
First Week sales are up
XB1: 300k
PS4: 150k

The gap is already very large, and with AC: Unity and Halo: MCC coming out next week, the gap will grow further. Now I'd like to see what all the people who expected PS4 to win have to say.

That's not a large gap when you consider that November still has Black Friday week. Microsoft's offers in early November have been so good that they undoubtedly shifted sales from Black Friday into earlier weeks; why should people wait when the current deals are already so good? Meanwhile, Sony hasn't made any special offers yet, so all the people who waited for those are still waiting.

If the question is if Sony can beat Microsoft by 300k+ units in Black Friday week, then the answer is a clear "yes".

That is a large gap, and one day alone cannot make up for all of that, as even on Black Friday XB1 has better deals than PS4.

Around the Network
GTAexpert said:

That is a large gap, and one day alone cannot make up for all of that, as even on Black Friday XB1 has better deals than PS4.

Black Friday alone can easily make up for a week of sales. Last Year XB1 didn't have better sales then PS4 because of deal, but rather because of stock avaliability. You have no idea what PS4's deals will be so there is no way you can know if XB1 will have better deal. Rol also has a point about the deals taking away some of the sales of the Black Friday, but that is what MS is over stuffing the channel for.

If anything the XB1 will only win Nov US because of sustained baselines, which it has over the PS4 now and, ironically, the PS4 has had over the XB1 the for past 10 months.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

At this price with continued great exclusive/ bundle deals December will also go to XBOX in NA without a doubt.

Xbox 360 and Xbox One

Gamertag:  GamertagOz70

Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
GTAexpert said:

Black Friday alone can easily make up for a week of sales. Last Year XB1 didn't have better sales then PS4 because of deal, but rather because of stock avaliability. You have no idea what PS4's deals will be so there is no way you can know if XB1 will have better deal. Rol also has a point about the deals taking away some of the sales of the Black Friday, but that is what MS is over stuffing the channel for.

If anything the XB1 will only win Nov US because of sustained baselines, which it has over the PS4 now and, ironically, the PS4 has had over the XB1 the for past 10 months.

You may have been right about BF making up for one week, but with XB1 now outselling PS4 for another week by over 60k it looks very unlikely now.

GTAexpert said:
Dr.Henry_Killinger said:
GTAexpert said:

You may have been right about BF making up for one week, but with XB1 now outselling PS4 for another week by over 60k it looks very unlikely now.

Black Friday alone accounts for 50% of all november sales. That means that Black Friday=Every other November day combined.

Lol at the poll results.