By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - AC: Unity PS4 Leaked (aka I Hate Sub-1080p Blurriness)

crissindahouse said:

I always wonder how you survived last gen where you played your games till end of last year knowing all this stuff about PC graphics and how people did play your sub 720p PS3 CoD in 1080p or higher on PC. How could you even touch your PS3 games when you saw people posting PC screenshots in gaming forums?

I complainded in last gen too... the difference it was last gen and you expected better from the next-gen.

You example is so bad that is like saying "how you survived to 480p TVs in the past?" lol

Around the Network

Wright said:

I'll bear it in mind! :D

You need to visit Brazil Wright... you know you are being wrong not coming here

We have a lot of issues but it is really a beautiful place to visit... it is a bit hot but you will deal with that.

ethomaz said:

Wright said:

I'll bear it in mind! :D

You need to visit Brazil Wright... you know you are being wrong not coming here

We have a lot of issues but it is really a beautiful place to visit... it is a bit hot but you will deal with that.

Eh, issues are everywhere. I've always wanted to visit South America, since it looks like a beautiful and cultural place!

Argentina comes first, though, I'm afraid :P

Wright said:

Eh, issues are everywhere. I've always wanted to visit South America, since it looks like a beautiful and cultural place!

Argentina comes first, though, I'm afraid :P

Brazil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paraguay > Argentina

ethomaz said:

Brazil >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Paraguay > Argentina

I'll bear that in mind too

Around the Network

I don't understand why people wouldn't buy a game because it's not 1080p. How come Destiny gets a pass for all of its broken promises with you? Remember the E3 demo with Bungie employees chatting nonsense about being able to go places in the game which you still can't go in the full game?

Headshot said:
I don't understand why people wouldn't buy a game because it's not 1080p. How come Destiny gets a pass for all of its broken promises with you? Remember the E3 demo with Bungie employees chatting nonsense about being able to go places in the game which you still can't go in the full game?

What broken promises? The game is exaclty what I wanted and played at E3... and these palces will come to the game... that is how the MMO model works... I guess people don't expected Destiny to be a constant evolutive game like MMOs... you will be playing Destiny this whole generation and the game will evolute every month/year.

Diablo III, World of Warcraf, FFXIV, etc... all these games started with a base and evoluted to awesome tought the years.

And yeap... no-1080p was a resolution taken even before the generation started... in 2012 because that what I expected from PS3 and it didn't delivered and now with PS4 it is the minimum because you know the HDTVs standard is 1080p and non-native resolutions looks like shit.

Next-generation I expected 4k mininum... I will buy a 4k in the next five years... my next console will need to be 4k.

I don't what to step back from what I had on PS360... I want to go foward and I support that... PS4 at least is moving foward way better than PS3 while I can't say the samething about the competition.

The thing is: I'm fine with bad graphics. I just wish Ubisoft wouldn't lie about it.

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

Chevinator123 said:
ethomaz said:

This is good...

But you will never play this game...

I knew these screens were too good to be true when i first saw them when they were released

It's always the same with Ubisoft games. They finally have to stop with these bullshots and beautified videos once and for all. If they don't stop freely, we as the consumers have to take up a stance.

I also believe it's unfair on other developers that don't use such extreme bullshots. Most of the developers use only supersampled screenshots, which I think is okay as they better get the look of what you would see on your TV screen.

Sighh, Ubisoft... You really want to win that "Worst Company of the Year" award don't you?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850