By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Assassin’s Creed: Unity – Bullshots VS. In-game graphics comparison

It still looks alright, but wow that is one big big downgrade. It's tough to tell when the pictures aren't straight comparisons ofcourse but that's a worrying sign

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Perhaps it only looks that way on console and not on a masterpc, so technically it wouldn't be wrong. It could also be that cutscenes have a higher quality than normal gameplay you see it quite often. Although I agree that the difference here would be unsetteling. (Infamous cutscenes had nearly double polygons per character than in-game). But after seeing (all) the pics I must say the downgrade is pretty awful it even runs at 30fps, what are they doing at ubisoft.

Infamous and bloodborne also run at 30fps, but look way better than this build.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

ganoncrotch said:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

There is absolutely no similaritys to what went on in WW2 Germany here, don't sully what so many people got killed and died to stop by comparing it to a company showing shiny trailers and then delivering watered down versions of what they shown off first, to angsty people online.

I'm not trying to imply similarities in action but the hatred and the detesting that goes around the gaming community is inexcusable for the most part ... 

OttoniBastos said:
Chazore said:

Wait when did Naughty dog make games for PC, XB1 and Wii U, let alone last gen?.

If you want to put it in terms of Optimzation then use another multiplat dev than a Sony only dev.

Also can we get shots that are literally side by side, I'm tired of seeing a far shot compared to an up close one and calling it night and day when the lighting is visibly different. 

ok then Rockstar GTA 5 looks amazing on PS3 and based on what they showed will look miles better than this on PS4. 

I'd also take into consideration Ubisoft releases more games than Rockstar and Naughty Dog combined. Less time for optimization.

GTA5 is just lots of tweaks to a game designed for 7th gen hardware.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Welp, I shall continue to boycott Ubisoft until the end of time by the looks of it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

At last, Sony and Nintendo fans shall be united in our shared hatred for Ubisoft... ;)

curl-6 said:
At last, Sony and Nintendo fans shall be united in our shared hatred for Ubisoft... ;)

Why nintendo enthusiasts? Ubisoft gave biggest 3rd party support to Wii U. If some Wii U owner hates Ubisoft then Wii U doesnt deserve any support in future from these developers.

daredevil.shark said:
curl-6 said:

Why nintendo enthusiasts?

Rayman delay, crap ports, Watch Dogs delay.

curl-6 said:
daredevil.shark said:

Its been discussed a lot of times but let me tell you again. Ubisoft gave lots of support but those games didnt sell well (AC 3 and AC 4 sales in Wii U and PS4 for example). And delay and crappy ports are also in PS4 and Xbox One.

daredevil.shark said:
curl-6 said:
daredevil.shark said:

Its been discussed a lot of times but let me tell you again. Ubisoft gave lots of support but those games didnt sell well (AC 3 and AC 4 sales in Wii U and PS4 for example). And delay and crappy ports are also in PS4 and Xbox One.

That was my whole point; both fanbases suffered shitty ports, so they can bond over this shared experience. :P