By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What should I buy?? Im bored and have $400 to spare

You could order a custom made DOA5U's training dummy outfit. Ryu's one looks better.

Around the Network

I second the expensive shemale hooker suggestion.

4 ≈ One

Well the PS4 version of Advanced warfare is 1080p and looks glorious!

+ the 2015 lineup for the PS4 looks amazing!

I have no idea what you already have or don't have... maybe buying a great video card for your PC would be an excellent option as well!

Dgc1808 said:
I second the expensive shemale hooker suggestion.

Glad to see great minds think alike.

Sunset Overdirve, Master Chief Collection and Forza Horizon 2 will keep you busy for 100 - 150 hrs easily. There is absolutely no reason not to buy an Xbox One in you position.

Around the Network

Find a new hobby, get a Compact System Camera.

Hmm, pie.

Cocaine .

Don't know if your into halo, but an X1 SSO Bundle + MCC wouldn't be a bad gig.

Budget gaming PC for $500 with an r9 280 with three free games.

ktay95 said:

I mean the title says it all, no new games out these holidays I really want (that I havent already paid off) and Im sitting here bored watching Advanced Warfare streams. What can I buy??

You say you have a Wii U? Have you gotten most of the fames already out for it? Some of them are dirst cheap now,  but you can buy a damn good library for the system. Bayonetta 2 is a must have game if you like videogames as a whole, GOTY 2014. Hyrule Warriors, DKTF, W101, ZombiU, SM3DW, NSMBU, and MK8 are all games every Wii U owner should have in their library.

Also, I know people are going to belooking at me crazy but... I think Sonic Boom is going to be the best Sonic we've had in years.