By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How Sony Increased the Gap of OS Gaming Features with PS4 in Less Than A Year...

How is this trolly thread still up?

I can literally bash all those features and give you a nice list of ones the PS4 is missing.
But knowing this site I'd get banned.

Around the Network

This is one of the most amusing threads we have gotten in a while.

Azerth said:
ethomaz said:
Azerth said:
To bad u can't suspended/resume on it

It can... It can't enter in Standby (Rest Mode) with suspend... if you are playing a game and change to Netflix your game will be suspended (it won't be using CPU or GPU... only memory).

Sry guess I got confused since Sony themselves said its not cancelled yesterday so I didnt think it was out

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ps4-suspend-resume-feature-not-cancelled-says-sony/1100-6423215/

ps4 has (since launch) suspend mode for application while your ps4 is on.   ps4 still don't not have a suspend mode for turning the console off.   frankly, i could care less as ps4 start (from "rest" mode or a full restart) in a few seconds.   the key feature is being able to suspend a game to go watch netflix or whatever and come back to the game later and that is supported.

and i agree with the OP.  sony's OS is just fantastic this gen.  what an amazing difference it makes to come out of the gate with focus on wanting to create a great gaming machince instead of a great media device.

I gave the OP an hour to edit the post and another mod had also pointed out the potentially inflammatory nature of the thread, this was several hours ago and as it stands, this topic is not set to lead any sort of constructive discussion.

Locking, as per warning.

Another reason why Playstation 4 is the best place to play this holiday season. With the robust lineup of exclusives, great multiplats and indie titles along with the robust features of the PS4 OS.

Thank you Sony, I am humbled.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network

I'm not too pleased with the OS. While it's much faster than the PS3, it can still be very clunky and unresponsive. I don't even bother sending messages anymore because of how bad it works, but I haven't tried since 2.0

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.