By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm 99.99% certain the Zelda Track in Mario Kart 8's DLC will be Hyrule Field! <(^o^<)

Do you agree that it'll be Hyrule Field?

Heck yeah!!! 36 81.82%

Naw mawn... 7 15.91%

Total:43
Aielyn said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Aielyn said:
You're thinking too realistically.

Fixed! Gotta set my expectations right so I can't be disappointed later! Plus I don't feel 2 minutes 30 seconds would be enough time for all the destinations you listed unless you somehow instantly transition from one area to the next.

I'd think about 3 minutes would be enough. One minute per "lap" would do it. Keep in mind that it doesn't have to be a representation of the scale seen in the actual Zelda games - it can be compressed down fairly neatly. 30 seconds per "zone", in essence.

Well we'll just have to see how they go about it specifically, but as long as it's Hyrule I'll be saisfied!

Around the Network

If it is four tacks I'm expecting, a Hyrule field type track that may go into other outside areas, Death Mountain track made like the Wii Volcano stage, maybe a Hyrule Castle type track made either like Princess Peach's Castle or like Bowser's Castle (depending on whether or not it is occupied), and maybe a Goldenland/Darkland type track.

I also believe it because the castle that everyone can see. My dream is that this track is based in the new Hyrule for Zelda HD.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Well I was kinda right!

galileo would be proud.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Well I was kinda right!

Which means you were mostly wrong, Einsam_Pachter.

Sure it wasn't based on Twilight Princess, but I knew that was a bit of a stretch, and was otherwise right, RolNegative!