By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - All female GHOSTBUSTERS reboot coming.

Tagged games:

All female GHOSTBUSTERS movie?

Yeah, sure, why not? 21 22.11%

No, please no! 64 67.37%

Who cares? 10 10.53%

Total:95

Dumb, for the every reason it feels forced.

Ghostbuster didn't set out to be an all male cast, besides didn't ghostbuster 2 have a female put on the suit at one point?

But having an all female cast just feels forced, especially when they announce it. Feels like some stupid National Lampoons B movie.

Around the Network

Just another reboot cash grab, is Masters of the Universe next? What made Ghostbusters special was Dan, Harold, and Ivan. If people like it thats great, but its not for me.

Change the title of the movie from Ghostbusters to Ballbusters and I'm OK with it.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Melissa mcarthy is one of the least funny actresses going around... If she is in this movie then you know they are aiming at the lowest common denominator and it will most likely be tripe. I can handle an all female ghostbusters if it was done well, but you know that most likely demographic it will be made for removes that possibility.

Blob said:
Melissa mcarthy is one of the least funny actresses going around... If she is in this movie then you know they are aiming at the lowest common denominator and it will most likely be tripe. I can handle an all female ghostbusters if it was done well, but you know that most likely demographic it will be made for removes that possibility.

Agree. She is so unfunny that it makes me want to cry.

Hum...

Hey, maybe she should do drama...

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:

the bad-assery of women ruins all movies

But yeah, the Ghostbusters movie will probably be terrible like most reboots...

It seems like the suits in Hollywood are getting dumber by the hour.

episteme said:
WagnerPaiva said:

the bad-assery of women ruins all movies

But yeah, the Ghostbusters movie will probably be terrible like most reboots...

Kill Bill, you got me...

But you know what I mean, almost all movies then.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

I have a bad feeling about this.