By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you think Sony will specifically reveal in december?

PotentHerbs said:
fireburn95 said:
kitler53 said:

i know they said "new game announcements" but that could mean announcements for already known games.   this isn't and E3 or gamescom and i don't expect anything too big.  an indie?  sure.   a port of beyond to ps4?  yeah, probable enough.   that rumored GG game horizon,.. not a fucking chance.

I dont think they have said new game announcements. They have just said 'see whats coming in 2015' or something along those lines.

Plus they wouldnt have a big event for a port like beyond. But there's defo a chance of beyond being there

Do you know if there will be a conference that'll be livestreamed? 

There is a conference/Keynote. I think its safe to say it will be streamed, sony stream everything, but like e3 and gamescom they probably will announce plans a couple of days before.

Around the Network

Sneak King 2.

Fei-Hung said:
I was thinking about the exclusive game and here are my thoughts:

1) Devil May Cry 5 - Nintendo got Bayonetta and MS got Scalebound. I can see Crapcom giving Sony DMC5 for that as a joint project.

2) Onimusha - if not DMC5, then maybe Onimusha.

3) A Rockstar game which is still owed - I can imagine Rockstar willing to play ball with Sony this gen since they have come out strong unlike last gen. Whether this is a HD San Andreas, Red Dead or Agent is another story.

4) Titanfall Complete edition - rename it, re package it and release it in March. EA is capable of douching out and doing this.

5) Ninja Gaiden 4 - co developed with Sony Japan.

6) Shenmue 3 - most requested, much loved and it would destroy the internet if announced.

I think I just jizzed with all this possible scenarios.

I'm don't know what they'll announce. I hope it's something good though!

Maybe Horizon?

"Never argue with stupid people. They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

-Samuel Clemens

fireburn95 said:
PotentHerbs said:
fireburn95 said:
kitler53 said:

i know they said "new game announcements" but that could mean announcements for already known games.   this isn't and E3 or gamescom and i don't expect anything too big.  an indie?  sure.   a port of beyond to ps4?  yeah, probable enough.   that rumored GG game horizon,.. not a fucking chance.

I dont think they have said new game announcements. They have just said 'see whats coming in 2015' or something along those lines.

Plus they wouldnt have a big event for a port like beyond. But there's defo a chance of beyond being there

Do you know if there will be a conference that'll be livestreamed? 

There is a conference/Keynote. I think its safe to say it will be streamed, sony stream everything, but like e3 and gamescom they probably will announce plans a couple of days before.

In that case I think there is a big announcement or two planned.

Around the Network
fireburn95 said:
kitler53 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0rt83T2X44

@0:52 - "exciting game announcements"

and they are having an event because this is how they choose to spend their marketing budget.  having an event doesn't mean they have to announce shit. 

At best case scenario we see ratchet and clank and uncharted collection

bananaking21 said:

Should that be read as "Ratchet & Clank, and Uncharted collection" or as "Ratchet & Clank and Uncharted collection" (as in RC collection as well)?

but yeah, this pretty much. Don't get your hopes up too much.

bananaking21 said:

my pants would drop.

Personally I think Media Molecule's new IP is a good bet as they've been saying they will give details soon, maybe Horizon (Guerrilla Games have been vocal and recent leaks seem like the pre-marketing to a reveal, similar to Bloodborne), new gameplay for Uncharted, with release window announcement, the first trailer for Ratchet & Clank, along with a release date. GT7 could be a good bet.

New details and footage for WiLD, Rime, Shadow of the Beast, Until Dawn.
Some new Trailers for The Order and Bloodborne.

Even if Horizon and MM's new IP are unveiled, along with GT7, Ratchet & Clank and Uncharted Sony still has a lot of studios that have been quiet for ages and this year has shown how good Sony have been at getting external partners on board, so I doubt they'd be short on games to reveal throughout next year.