By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you think Sony will specifically reveal in december?

As any intelligent xbox fan will tell you, they will close out the company after a disastrous holiday!

Around the Network
reggin_bolas said:
ganoncrotch said:
-Final Fantasy 7 remastered in full HD remade properly
-Crash Bandicoot original Trilogy remade completely from the ground up in a joint Activision/Sony project with aims at AAA greatness
-Grand Theft Auto : San Andreas stories for the Vita
-Little Big Planet 3 coming to the Vita as well as Ps3/4
-An infamous game for the Vita
-An exclusive Master Theft Collection for the ps4 featuring GTA1-5 + (LC/VC/SA/LCS/VCS) with a soundtrack spanning the whole series available in all games.
-Ultra Street fighter 4 for Ps4/Vita
-Monster Hunter 4 Ps4/Vita
-Rollcage Reboot for the PS4

.... what would it actually be? Maybe HD'd up versions of Uncharted 1-3, that could actually happen.

Too much vita focus, no one really cares about the vita and would be a supreme disappointment to most PS4 users. 

I think you'll find that is untrue.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Looking at the PS Blog Sony has a poster showing the developers they've so far announced to be attending the event here:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/10/30/playstation-experience-games-developers-announced/

1st party studios included are:

Santa Monica
Media Molecule
San Diego
Guerrilla (looks like the Cambridge logo as the GG one has yellow in it, not solid black like the one in the poster).
Naughty Dog
Sucker Punch

There are also a bunch of 3rd party and external teams, but I can't be bothered to list them here.

Seems like MLB 2015 will be unveiled and the other internal studios could have some nice surprises.
Media Molecule could show more of Tearaway for PS4, but their recent statements of details about their new IP being talked about soon could mean this is the time they'll unveil.
When I 1st saw that poster I thought it could have been Guerrilla Games that were going to be present, but because it's the black logo I think it will be Cambridge that will announce whatever it is they've been working on.

Santa Monica are known to be helping out on The Order, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture and they also collaborated on Unfinished Swan and Journey, so they could be there for the ports of those games coming to PS4, although it's equally possible they could unveil their new PS4 exclusive.

ND will likely have more info on Uncharted 4.

Sucker Punch have long finished Infamous Second Son and recently finished the First Light DLC/stand alone games, it's anyone's guess what they could have, but it's possible they're working on a Sly Cooper or a new IP for PS4. Sly Cooper has a movie release in 2016, much like the Ratchet & Clank one, so either they're making that or maybe Sanzaru games are and Sucker Punch are working on something new entirely.
Otherwise perhaps Sucker Punch will surprise with new DLC for Second Son, like a Eugene title or a completely new Infamous game, with a new character entirely.

I was just thinking about the Dreamcast and the fond memories I had of it's line-up, with the recent rumors of Shenmue 3 possibly becoming a PS4 exclusive it got me thinking about what games from Dreamcast I'd like to see make a comeback on the PS4.

Toy Commander was a title I absolutely loved, I'd love to see this make a comeback, made specifically for the PS4. I don't know what the status of the title's ownership is, according to wikipedia Sega published the game, so perhaps they still own the rights.

Another game I'd love to see make a comeback on PS4 is Power Stone.
Both of these games would add some extra added variety to PS4's line-up, I've not seen anything like either game for ages and I would love to see these games come out on PS4.

As long as I see the R&C reboot Ill be happy.  By see I mean gameplay.

Around the Network

Uncharted collection full hd 60fps
Price drop £299 UK $349 Us
Gran turismo 7
Exclusive rockstar game

phinch1 said:
Uncharted collection full hd 60fps
Price drop £299 UK $349 Us
Gran turismo 7
Exclusive rockstar game

I hope they announce a price drop before the event though

BraLoD said:
LoD haven't got mentioned here even once? Damn, someone gimme a little hope

It would definitely be a glorious return if Sony announced a LoD remake or a new LoD.

i expect completly new games.
not remakes, not sequences, not even spiritual sucessors.

Aura7541 said:
BraLoD said:
LoD haven't got mentioned here even once? Damn, someone gimme a little hope

It would definitely be a glorious return if Sony announced a LoD remake or a new LoD.

since square enix whent multy plat, I doubt it be exclusive, unless its the remake of the first one. So I doubt sony will anounce something that is not exclusive. But that would just be a dream come true also add another soul reaver or legacy of kain and I would buy 2 ps4 just from the overexcitement.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.