By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - X1 available for $350 in the US this holiday season & $50 slashed off every bundle (starts Nov 2nd)

Bail said:

So price went from 500$ to 350$ (and free game) in less than a year.

It's pretty crazy. If PS4 doesn't do the same thing I think I'm going to get an X1. I need a new media player for my room and either of these consoles would be fine.

Around the Network

I'll buy a second one if this comes to Canada.

Gammalad said:
The only thing stopping me from taking the plunge is the possibility Sunset Overdrive will come to PC. That and I am buying my friends family a Wii U for Christmas so my buying funds this holiday season are limited :(

#exclusiveexclusive

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

2nd Xbox here we go!

globalisateur said:
Gammalad said:
The only thing stopping me from taking the plunge is the possibility Sunset Overdrive will come to PC. That and I am buying my friends family a Wii U for Christmas so my buying funds this holiday season are limited :(

It'll probably release on PC later, even maybe on PS4. A little history of some Microsoft exclusives:

- Titanfall released on XB1 & PC & XB360 confirmed later a 1 year timed exclusivity, it will release on PS4 next year.

- Ryse released on XB1 then released on PC recently, a PS4 port is not impossible too.

- Dead Rising 3 released on XB1, later released on PC.

- Tomb Raider next game announced exclusive on XB1, then later it was confirmed timed exclusive.

In the last 3 games, they were even telling us that the game will never release on PC pretending it was not a timed exclusive shamefully playing with words and meaning for Tomb Raider ...exactly like for Sunset Overdrive now. So basing by the previous record of Microsoft bought exclusive (not own), it's very probable the game will released on PC later, maybe even on PS4.

Titanfall on PS4? Link?

At this stage, Rise of the Tomb Raider is not confirmed for any console other than the Xbox 360 and Xbox One.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network

MS is at their most desperate moment to pull this.

I knew we would see another price cut this year.
That's a $150 price cut since launch. They're getting outsold 2:1 by the PS4 so they really have no choice. They need to sacrifice profit to try and gain some market share.

This is the right price for the Kinect SKU, Kinectless needs to drop to $300.

pbroy said:
An Xbox 360 duct taped to an Xbone. Backwards compatibility FTW.

I'd buy that. ;)

My Xbox 360 (Falcon) died this month and I don't want to sell all my 360-games.

ethomaz said:

This is the right price for the Kinect SKU, Kinectless needs to drop to $300.

I still think $299 is the price its should be. With free game of course.