By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Sunset Overdrive Metacritic/review thread - Current meta: 82

Tagged games:

What do think about Sunset Overdrive's Meta score?

Too High 92 29.97%

Too Low 42 13.68%

hmmmm about right 137 44.63%

See Results 36 11.73%

Total:307

Sigh there will come a day where people will judge a game for themselves instead if letting some reviewer do it for them. Hopefully...

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Around the Network

Probabaly high 70s. Can see a few sites giving it an 8.5/10 but I don't expect many(if any) to give it a 9/10 or more. Certainly looks fun though. If it was on PS4 I would definitely consider purchasing it. Insomniac aren't the best developers out there but they do make solid games.

Here's the table made by I love giggs of the scores some of us predicted: 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

probably a high 80, something like a 86.

Around the Network

so when do reviews drop?

I would say an 83

Pocky Lover Boy! 

I'm going to guess 78. Critics have been tough this gen. Being a new IP will hurt it.

Then again Watch Dogs was horse shit and got something around that score. Maybe it hits 80.

I'll go with 75 since Insomniac's last few Ratchet and Clank games weren't that spectacular.

Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward = best game ever made.

75 prediction. I have little hope for anything these days besides bloodbourne and Quantum break.

bought it anyway though. hope i am wrong.

Systems Owned: PS1, PS2, PS3,PS4, Wii, WiiU, xbox, xbox 360, xbox one