By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What retro tracks do you want to see remade in MK8 DLC?

Banshee Boardwalk...
And this time I would like to be able to play it online...
I would also love to see Wario Coliseum...

Have a nice day...

Around the Network

Baby Park!

Wario Stadium and Choco Mountain and Kalamari Desert

N64 Version has such good memories and tracks

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I have a question. If I pay for and download the new tracks, how will I be able to play them online? I mean, many people in my lobby won't have paid for those tracks. Right?

Toad's Factory, Moonview Highway, and.. Choco Mountain could actually look like chocolate with MK8 graphics =P

Around the Network

I noticed many people want tracks that have already been remade in previous games. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think Nintendo has ever remade a track twice. So many picks here are unlikely.

As for my pick, I'd like to see Neo Bowser City.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Classic battle mode tracks... in battle mode, please? Must I beg? Why are you so cruel? :(

Solid-Stark said:
I noticed many people want tracks that have already been remade in previous games. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think Nintendo has ever remade a track twice. So many picks here are unlikely.

As for my pick, I'd like to see Neo Bowser City.

The most recent video showed Yoshi Circuit from Double Dash in MK8, which was already remade in MKDS. Most people took that as all is fair game at this point.

Einsam_Delphin said:
Yeah, battle arenas aren't gonna show up in Grand Prix cups. If they hopefully do battle mode dlc it'll be a seperate pack.

I really hope they do a Battle Mode DLC! I would love to see Block Fort come back in glorious HD!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---