By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Microsoft to overtake Nintendo in Home Console Sales this Century

I love the handicap situation xD

Around the Network
DarthMetalliCube said:
Ka-pi96 said:
Lyrikalstylez said:
Damn Nintendo getting beat at its own industry

Well what do you expect? They make an inferior product so get outsold.

Moderated,

-Mr Khan

Yeah, except when it's Sony and MS's machines being outsold by the Wii.. Then it's just "TeH Cazualzzz"

no not at all,when the PS2 destroyed nintendo it was teh casualz ,we all know this

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

This century?

By like 2022 then sure, but at the end of the century Nintendo will be back in front as MS will drop out of the console race long before Nintendo does.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

RolStoppable said:
Ka-pi96 said:

I dunno about that, surely they are better than some other European countries.

Nope. Sorry.

actually when visiting england like london & birmingham i find the women beautiful and mixed races from all over the world from the empire days,mixed raced indian,white and black is a sight to behold on the streets of england with beautiful redheads from the irish./scots just adding to the mix and what with female eastern europe pure bloods streaming over the border to take advantage of the pound the women in england are truly stunning and from every country in the world

maybe you should try visiting sometime or coming out of the closet

I smell like the dark forest of Dwemereth in the morning mist                                                   fanboy til i'm bankrupt

RolStoppable said:
Ka-pi96 said:
RealGamingExpert said:

It's not his fault that he was born in the UK.

It is the best European country to be born in

According to NiKKoM, your women are the worst across all of Europe.

His argument is invalid because trashleg. Although UK nearly lost her together with the whole Scotland.

Anyhow, even without Scotland, England has many nice girls.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network

Dissappointed.. This should have been a toastboy thread homies..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Not sure it will happen this generation. I'll be surprised if Xb one beats Wii U by more than 15 million. We'll see i guess.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

Doubt it.

Nintendo - 274 million
Microsoft - 114 million

Nintendo has also been selling better than Microsoft since the launch of the original Xbox. I don't see Microsoft being around in the business for long enough to ever come close to Nintendo's home console sales.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

MS was probably in front for a while anyway, since 360 came out a year before Wii correct?

Alby_da_Wolf said:
RolStoppable said:

According to NiKKoM, your women are the worst across all of Europe.

His argument is invalid because trashleg. Although UK nearly lost her together with the whole Scotland.

Anyhow, even without Scotland, England has many nice girls.

Its been proven that a tiny small precentage of UK women take all the beauty genes,

and left none for anyone else:

in the rest of the world its more spread out.. our average girls are like a 7.. whilst in the UK its like a low 5..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!)