By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What system have you bought the most games for? Would you say it is your favourite system?

S.Peelman said:
brendude13 said:

I had a tonne of games for my PS1 and PS2. Probably around 50 each. I didn't really buy them though, my dad used to either pirate them or buy them in bulk.

If I'd include pirated games I used to have about 200 DreamCast games and it would win, even from my pirated PS1 collection . In reality I only have a little under 20 legal copies.

Half of the pirated games we would have bought regardless.

I also have an absolute tonne of pirated Dreamcast games, including some emulators and indie games. Good old .cdi burning days. :)

Around the Network

I own the most games for the Wii.

Retail - 48
Digital - 13
Total - 61

That does not include Virtual Console games.

Is it my favorite console? Eh, probably not. It is close, between the Wii, SNES, and N64.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

brendude13 said:
S.Peelman said:
brendude13 said:

I had a tonne of games for my PS1 and PS2. Probably around 50 each. I didn't really buy them though, my dad used to either pirate them or buy them in bulk.

If I'd include pirated games I used to have about 200 DreamCast games and it would win, even from my pirated PS1 collection . In reality I only have a little under 20 legal copies.

Half of the pirated games we would have bought regardless.

I also have an absolute tonne of pirated Dreamcast games, including some emulators and indie games. Good old .cdi burning days. :)

Yeah it was something. They just made it soo easy !

The PS3 with 67 games. I like it but I do not enjoy the controler. All other controlers are better.

Also, like 100 digital games.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

PS3. Digital sales make it impossible for previous consoles to match.

Around the Network

PC, got hundreds of games on steam and gog, maybe thousands if you include emulation.

WagnerPaiva said:

The PS3 with 67 games. I like it but I do not enjoy the controler. All other controlers are better.

I was a similar way; I enjoyed games like Uncharted 2/3 and Killzone 3, but the controller was always a drawback.

PS2 with 60+ games. It was cheaper back then. lol but now not so much :(

Wii but it's hard to say. I love the fact it plays NES, SNES, N64 (downloaded) and GC games on top of Wii games and other classic consoles, but if Wii U ever gets its' eShop like that with GC games for download it will be my favorite. Currently my best memories with GameCube

XBOX ONE/Wii U/3DS/PC

RIP Iwata 12/6/1959-7/11/2015

Thanks for all the great memories!

curl-6 said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I was a similar way; I enjoyed games like Uncharted 2/3 and Killzone 3, but the controller was always a drawback.

Let´s be honest: it sucks.

The games are great, but the controler... not so much.

That is why I love the WiiU: the controler is big, confortable and awesome.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.