1.25m to 1.50m 23 4.40%

>1.5m 50 9.56%

see results 142 27.15%

Total:521

Both overtracked as expected

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

Around the Network

anyone know any twitter users we can follow for additional details/announcements?

So its a slight lose for Nintnedo, next quarter should be in positive teritory, being the holiday quarter.
Wii U doubles last years shipments and 3ds halved last years shipments,
Theres still people thinking that the 3ds is going to sell over 80 million and some over 100 million even, I think it may struggle to get 65 though I wouldn't be surprised if it doesnt reach 60 million.

Did they make a profit?

mii-gamer said:
Did they make a profit?

For the quarter, yes.  For the half they still have a small loss in Operating Income, but profit in Ordinary and Net Income.

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
Well they made a small profit at least. It's something. Wii U is selling better than last year but still fairly dismal numbers a lot of Nintendo fans seemed to be hoping for the moon in expecting 1 million shipments.

3DS is starting to fizzle out.

3DS was overshipped badly last year holidays. Thats why shipments are low now. They're also not going to be shipping large numbers with the n3DS, so they are clearing channels.

forest-spirit said:
Selling more than shipped, like a champ.

It really is magical

3DS seems overtracked as well. Minimal stock on shelves if we were to belive the VGChartz numbers.

Yakuzaice said:
mii-gamer said:
Did they make a profit?

For the quarter, yes.  For the half they still have a small loss in Operating Income, but profit in Ordinary and Net Income.

Good, so this year won't be as bad as last year at least. Hopefully, this marks a slow turn around for the bIg N

Yakuzaice said:

OLoss went from 9.4 bil to 0.2 bil correct? That's a massive improvement that's hidden from plain sight. I wonder what they did to lower it so much.

Yakuzaice said:
mii-gamer said:
Did they make a profit?

Yes, they made net profit for six months. I'm impressed. With their usually good 3rd quarter+Smash+Amiibo I think that the whole year profit is locked now.