By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 10 out of 10, name the masterpieces in your opinion

Tagged games:

I like how some people don't mention 1 nintendo game..but general consensus in video game democracy is that nintendo has the most 10/10 games as a publisher...I mean their all opinions and so is a vote for the President but who ever wins the numbers wins bottom line...no other publisher comes close to the general consensus for most video games at 10/10 or 9-10/10

Around the Network

• Mario Galaxy 1+2
  • Metroid Prime 3
  • Project Zero 2
  • Pikmin 3
  • Xenoblade Chronicles
  • Uncharted 2
  • Starcraft 1
  • Warcraft 3 
  • Lego City: Undercover
  • Luigis Mansion 2
  • Mario 3D World
  • Bayonetta 2

marioboy2004 said:
I like how some people don't mention 1 nintendo game..but general consensus in video game democracy is that nintendo has the most 10/10 games as a publisher...I mean their all opinions and so is a vote for the President but who ever wins the numbers wins bottom line...no other publisher comes close to the general consensus for most video games at 10/10 or 9-10/10

I have a lot of respect for Nintendo, their games are incredibly well made and controls perfectly.

It's just that Mario, Zelda et al don't really feel interesting any more to me personally

2012: Journey
2013 and 2014: The Last of Us

See, in my opinion there has never been a 10/10 game made. To me giving a game a perfect score, a 100% implies it is perfect, there was no where in that game improvements could be made (as its perfect) and nothing in the game which is bad or not quite up to the level it should be (as its perfect).

I have played some excellent games but none that reach that level of perfection.

Guessing alot of people wont agree nwith my perception of what a 10/10 or 100% means, but thats what it means to me.

If I take a test and get 99 out of 100 questions right, I dont get a 100% pass, I get a 99% pass.

The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.

Ernest Hemmingway

Around the Network
BraLoD said:
Xevross said:

Crash Bandicoot 2 PS1

GTA San Andreas PS2

Super Mario Galaxy Wii

Mario Kart Wii

Uncharted 2 PS3

TLOU PS3, PS4

All amazing stuff, good taste xD

Mario Kart Wii definetly desen't deserve that.. Also Crash Bandicoot being a good game might not be there

Super. Mario. Galaxy. 1 and 2.

Mario 64
Zelda Ocarina of Time
Mario Galaxy
Half Life
Half Life 2
Home World
World of Warcraft (2004)
Warcraft 3
Final Fantasy 7
Star Wars X-Wing Allaince
Total Annilation

In my 20+ years of gaming, these are the games that deserve a perfect score from me. No other game came close to touching my heart as the ones iv mentioned.

BraLoD said:

So, what games do you consider to be 10 out of 10?
That doesn't mean the game is perfect, because none will be, but that the game was SO good for you that you couldn't think of anything less than a 10 when you were playing it, and that you wanted so much that it wouldn't end and let you wanting for more.

I'll start it, I'll also try to make it in a chronological way, and say after the game which platform I played it (no need for it, just name them if you like).

Obviously I'm still to play A LOT of amazing games, so my list may always be incomplete, but what's here is what I'd contact with.

1998: Diablo (PS1)
1999: The Legend of Dragoon (PS1)
2000: Pokémon Crystal (GB)
2002: Digimon World 3 (PS1)
2005: Shadow of the Colossus (PS2)
2005: Resident Evil 4 (PS2)
2006: Bully (PS2)
2009: Demon's Souls (PS3)
2010: Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
2013: The Last of Us (PS3)
2013: Grand Theft Auto 5 (PS3)

So I've already gave the 10/10 score to 11 games.
What about you?

who in their right mind plays Diablo on a console? O_o
did it play well?

3DS FC# 4553-9947-9017 NNID: Bajablo

Torn-City - MMO text based RPG, join me! :)

Baldur's Gate II
A Link To the Past
Metroid Prime
Resident Evil 4
The Last of Us
Super Mario World
Xenoblade Chronicles (it has some little issues to solve, but it is a master piece anyway)
Super Mario Galaxy
Portal 2
Terranigma
Journey
Ocarina of Time
Shadow of the Colossus