By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - In terms of overall game library, which console has the best software lineup?

Best software lineup this year?

Xbox One 99 27.73%

PS4 89 24.93%

Wii U 168 47.06%

Total:356

PS4...or it will be pretty soon anyways.

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Around the Network

not hating but I am quite confused. the Wii U has like 4 cool games coming out in the next year...

PSN & XBOX GT : cutzman25

The systems I own. Which is why I bought them.

I think the software lineup of the systems I don't own is horrible which must be the reason why I haven't played any of the games.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Ka-pi96 said:
cutzman25 said:
not hating but I am quite confused. the Wii U has like 4 cool games coming out in the next year...

Really? I can't see a single 'cool' game on the Wii U...

I can think of Zelda and X.

Maybe if you're generous you can count TTT, Splatoon and Mario Maker to that.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Really? I can't see a single 'cool' game on the Wii U...

I must be generous because I add all three of those myself.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

TTT? Trying to think of what that is and I'm just drawing a blank

That just shows your heavy anti-Nintendo bias :(

Try Captain Toad Treasure Tracker. But we Nintendo friends are cool with him so we can drop the "Captain" ;)

So far in my opinion it's the Xbox One, but the Wii U and PS4 are shaping up for next year so that opinion might change, same time next year.

cutzman25 said:

How many mediocre games over rule 4 outstanding games?

The Wii U would be already dead if its titles wouldn't be best of class / genre. The only draw back is that some genres can't be implemented best of genre due to the lack of graphics power.

In conclusion that means that the Wii U is the ONLY TRUE LUXURY console out there today. You have to be able to afford one to get the unique experience of it...

Wii U for now, but with no third party support, it will get overtaken quickly, so there's not much for Nintendo to brag about there.

For all those who didn't believe me when I said this a primarily Nintendo site...

Seriously I think WiiU and PS4 both have great libraries. That being said its a bit unfair to compare at this point since PS4 is just now hitting its first full year. Is it better than WiiU was in 2013 is the better question. I have both by the way so I've greatly enjoyed both this year!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers