By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console wins 2015? Which one gets second and third?

Which one?

Playstation 4 288 70.07%

Wii U 72 17.52%

Xbox one 24 5.84%

See results 27 6.57%

Total:411
Xeon said:
PS4 is probably going to be first with the Xbox one behind it. I don't see how Nintendo is going to move to second unless we see something really special and a pricecut.

The collective of all/most X1s and PS4s suddenly catch fire from a massive engineering oversight that leads to spiked overheating when put under heavy "to the metal" load, or reverb feedback into their converter power-bricks that causes surge-explosions.

This is the only logical/reasonable solution.

Around the Network

The only actual debate is whether or not Xbone will beat Wii U for second. And it most likely will.

Rooting for the Wii U, but obviously, the PS4 is going to take 2015.

So we're talking sales? PS4 definitely > X1 > Wii U

Ps4 easily
also the site should allow jpegs and gifs to be uploaded

Around the Network
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:
In terms of sales... Ps4... In terms of quality games... Depends on the delays loll

I say wiiU for games but thats cause I love Nintendo games

what's the Wii U's full likely line up for games next year? And don't list games that will prob not reach 100k. (just to mnake the list easier). 

Kerotan said:
In terms of sales... Ps4... In terms of quality games... Depends on the delays loll

what's the Wii U's full likely line up for games next year? And don't list games that will prob not reach 100k. (just to mnake the list easier). 

X, Splatoon, Zelda U, Starfox and whatever unannounced title

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Kerotan said:

is that really all? Surely a Mario game of some sort? If not the system will have an even worse year than this year. They don't come bigger than Mario Kart and SMash for a nintendo console.

Ka-pi96 said:
The Wii U will be dead last in everything.

Well, not in Japan XD

Kerotan said:

is that really all? Surely a Mario game of some sort? If not the system will have an even worse year than this year. They don't come bigger than Mario Kart and SMash for a nintendo console.

Well.. We havnt really heard from Nintendo for a while so other games might be coming out next year and it has more games that are announced, just those are eh

Fatal Frame V might also be coming out in 2015 for the west

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850