By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What console wins 2015? Which one gets second and third?

Which one?

Playstation 4 288 70.07%

Wii U 72 17.52%

Xbox one 24 5.84%

See results 27 6.57%

Total:411
Ka-pi96 said:

Not all the time. Remember the Ouya?

That's because nobody know about it. Not because of the casual nature, like Wii games or the ones you mentioned.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

PS4 has by far the strongest line-up and they have not even announced their fall 2015 games and Morpheus games.

Don't copy random editorials.

As it stands PS4 will be going into 2015 with a massively huge lead over Xbox One and Wii U.
PS4 will easily sell more than 18 million units by the end of 2014, where as Wii U could be at around 9.5-10M and Xbox One at maybe 8.5M.

PS4 has the potential to hit over 19M by the 31/12/2014, so hitting 20M by mid Jan seems likely if that happens. By the end of 2014 PS4 could top 40 million units sold, while it's doubtful XBox One and Wii U will hit that figure of sales combined.

As for games again PS4 has the biggest, most diverse lineup of all 3 systems for next year as far as I'm concerned. With 1)Bloodborne, 2)The Order 1886, 3)Alienation, 4)Ratchet & Clank, 5)Rime, 6)Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, 7)Tearaway Unfolded, 8)The Tomorrow Children, 9)Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, 10)Until Dawn, 11)Persona 5, 12)Let it Die, 13)Deep Down, 14)WiLD, 15)Shadow of the Beast and also the possibility for GT7 and other surprise announcements like Media Molecule's IP, maybe Horizon, anything from other 1st party studios, IMO volume and quality is in Sony's court at this point.

The one that won 2013, 2014 etc

Objectively? PS4 easily.

Personally though, I couldn't really care less about the PS4, so for me its most likely gonna be Wii U = PC > 3DS > XB1 > Vita this year.

Around the Network

PS4 seems like such a lock the only discussion is by how much will it win in sales in 2015?

Shadow1980 said:
vivster said:

Do you have YTD numbers for Japan? Looks like an uphill battle there for the PS4. It will certainly win 2015 but I won't be surprised if Wii U handily outsells PS4  this year.

According to Media Create:

PS4: 753,172
Wii U: 434,214

Yeah, totally forgot the launch numbers^^

Still gonna be interesting to see if that gap grows or shrinks this holiday. Probably grow. That's why it's an uphill battle.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.